Megan Ellaby #8 I’m looking for a pair of jean shorts, size 8, light wash, pre-worn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've created a new thread - thread name by @carousels as Megan's quest for jorts continues...

Does anyone fancy doing a thread recap? I can't for the life of me remember what she's done recently apart from move house

Reactions: 9
Sorry but the "conditioner" hair scrunch look that's she's doing at the moment... I just KNOW it's crispy AF

Reactions: 7
She’s going in hard on the jorts

What does Faye do now Meg’s clothing brand has folded? Is she now just a paid hanger-on?

Reactions: 10
Who did she pay to film them two muppets pretending to have small talk outside a cafe in matching shoes? Cringe button please.
Also, the huge fucking scrunchie thing looks ridiculous. I work in fashion (have done for YEARS) and the current trends are some of the ugliest I’ve seen.
Megs wears them all, which is a shame because she used to have ACTUAL style and now she just copies the TikTok girlies who are 10 years younger than her. Tragic

Reactions: 15
Lmao between the jorts and the bigger-than-her-bonce scrunchie, I’d say she’s trying for 20 years younger

Reactions: 8
Her whole existence is absolutely, tragic.

It’s like live streaming someone’s breakdown/complete unravelling of life. I’ve never seen anyone as desperate to be relevant. But she misses, every single time.

Reactions: 6
Unrelated but I follow somebody with less than 5k followers and she's posted an ad with a hair salon and look at the quality of her content compared to Megan's frequent gifted hairdos.
Like I could never pull off a shaggy haircut, and so in reality it should be of zero interest to me, but I read every word! Because it's actual decent content with effort and thought put into it. Megan is LAZY

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She can’t write good content, if you’ve read her blog you’ll see why so she has to keep it simple and vapid. Also the lingering kiss from George - pass me the bucket!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure cloud scrunchies are deigned for bedtime to protect your hair. I’ll be honest she looks like she’s tied a load of doily’s to her head.

Reactions: 1
someone’s commented on her latest tiktok if she’s moved to Thirsk…. that’s quite far from Manchester?

Reactions: 3
someone’s commented on her latest tiktok if she’s moved to Thirsk…. that’s quite far from Manchester?
that’s where the cafe/sandwich shop is on the latest video on insta. Maybe that’s where his parents moved to? It’s only about 20 mins from where they were before I think!

Reactions: 1