Maybetamsin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her? I really like her, think she has impeccable taste and I'm so curious about her. Have a feeling she's rich too. Any tea?

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love her but I’m desperate to know more about her background! Either her and/or her boyfriend are incredibly wealthy - it looks like they live in Marylebone and his parents house looks insane.

Love her content though think she is hilarious

Reactions: 4
didn't she say she worked in fintech at some point ?? im guessing its a combo of rich parents + good job + rich boyfriend haha

Reactions: 1
So her boyfriend's parents are quite well off, their house was built for 1.1 million and was featured on Grand Designs. Lovely decor. His dad is a Cambridge alumni and was a ENT professor in London. That's all I know after watching her latest tiktok!

Ive justvfound her and watch her. I love her shes so posh but diesnt take herself serious makes a nice change to watch her

HUGE HUGE ROCK

I do genuinely really like her, girls got the bag

Reactions: 4
I think she’s great and I love rhubarb!
The ring is gorgeous isn’t it.

Reactions: 3
That ring is absolutely stunningly beautiful, and I don't even like emeralds.

i love her because she’s not afraid to say she’s rich and privileged!!! so so insufferable when influencers claim to be self made 😭

also did anyone see the comment on her wedding ring vid about her taking out insurance for it- if only!

I adore her! her status doesn't seem to be shoved down your throat in a gloating way, i live for her harrods food shops 😆