Mayasmoonplay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever pay for anything for her child?

I get it she's autistic.

But ...
no shoes.
No paying for anything.
Everything is an ad.
No kitchen and seems to use the kids DLA to pay for take away most days.

I wonder if the kids not at school so people can't pass comment on the kids actual needs.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised there isn’t more of a thread for this beggy one!

Literally her whole thing is ads. I feel uncomfortable with her using her daughters disability the way she does. It’s not creating awareness , it’s exploiting her for financial gain!

A while back she begged followers to donate hundreds for her desperately needed pushchair but then you never see it being used!

Reactions: 1
I wonder about the no shoes thing. Has she ever seen an OT for any sort of sensory integration that might help? How feasible is it to function in daily life if you're unable to tolerate shoes?

Also it's all well and good not believing in societal norms, but it's a bit like saying "I don't do politics"... your life will be impacted by it anyway 🤔

(Am I being an a***hole?)

She's changed her name (now moonlitmaddy) - assume she found this thread.

Still using dla for takeaway and now joined a gym... seems she's insinuating second child has adhd so no doubt claiming dla for her too. Partner seems to never be around.

I agree doesn't use the buggy - bet it's been sold. Child hasn't seen any medical professional because if they did she would post that.

She's changed her name (now moonlitmaddy) - assume she found this thread.

Still using dla for takeaway and now joined a gym... seems she's insinuating second child has adhd so no doubt claiming dla for her too. Partner seems to never be around.

I agree doesn't use the buggy - bet it's been sold. Child hasn't seen any medical professional because if they did she would post that.
Yeah she knows about the thread, she was moaning/upset about it on a Facebook page a month or two ago. She’s complained about loads of stuff about her life on there, lives in her dads spare house but still moans about it as if that isn’t a huge privilege 🥴 she’s always given me bad vibes