Matthewandryanuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think?

think they’re harmless enough but my GOD all so forced and set up 🤮

Reactions: 2
I don’t see them as much nowadays but it’s all so OTT. Seem to do a lot of TikTok sponsored posts now rather than their own stuff
And the babe-eh is annoying
They spend a lot of time with Morgan James and the Hardin family now which is an odd mix of people

Reactions: 1
I liked them last year. But they’re now only on fyp if it’s a forced ad. They used to be funny but now it’s just fake over acting. Yet another that a bit of “fame” and they’re changing.

These are in my top 10 tiktokers yea its set up a lot but i still find them funny and everything is just so bright and colorful

I used to love them and found them funny, always cheered me up. Now they are as irritating as hell. Cant stand them. Unfollowed and blocked they irritate me so much!

I do t find them irritating i think they work hard and i really like them but i know not everyones cup of tea i just fine them funny

I watch them if they come on my fyp but i dont follow them as they do get annoying.they do seem nice though

Ive been watching them today and they are getting stranger and stranger and stranger
Must get boringly hard trying to put out x amount of TT a week. Theirs isn’t inventive it’s all running around screaming type stuff. I do like them but enoughs enough lolol

Yes and these were my too 10 tiktokkers but they are really starting to irritate me as aloy if the pranks are just dumb now like trying too hard and running out of content

I r gone from loving them to irritated by them
Now i cant stop watching again i finding them quite cute