Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
ok this is the best i could do, i didn’t use any of his sayings because i thought we need to use our own.

I also scrapped not 19 forever as we are better than a cover band but I did add sweet mason mount in 😉

we may need to do an album 2 though 🥵

7212FB3B-C885-4145-B778-EC4674BACA2D.jpeg
EE87A23A-04F6-4C3E-90C7-B742574F921E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Can people PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop posting zoomed in pics of Mason’s finger nails because I just CANT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211013-202151_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-202156_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-203525_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-204655_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-204842_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-205152_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-205210_Instagram.jpg

Hey guys thought you would like to see these from tumble tonight. How dare they have a go at tattle when there the ones writing so much smut and are also probably teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Suder34

VIP Member
#24 title from a mixture of suggestions

quick recap
⚽The poll results show chillys train is surprisingly popular- who knew 🤷🏻‍♀️
⚽It was @Scuffed birthday and Mr Scuffed came through like a ledgend with his presents
⚽ @keylimepie tramadol induced dreams are something else. But she’s still cockblocked by daddy
⚽ @jflurker93 is the meme queen 👸🏽
⚽ We all guessed each other’s names and promptly forgot again
⚽We briefly swooned over Marcos Lorente 🔥🥵
⚽ Dry lips and dodgy nail are not our thing
⚽Plant based chat is banned
⚽We’ve all been paired off-& jflurker is off with Luke farming sheep,
⚽DCL had a massive 🍆
⚽ Monday sucks

sorry it’s not up to @calmyourritas standards xxx

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
This is amazing!
Mr Suder said him and the boys are going to watch the football in the man cave so that I can have the living room to myself, as he doesn’t need to the boys seeing me ogle men that are not that much older than our eldest!

I’m offended Mason is almost double figures older than my son 😳🤫
I will just sit there and wind mr keylimepie up. Since he found the Mason wallpaper on my phone he has hated him. When he came on the other night, he said “oh god not that twat” If it was Harry Kane I was in love with then he would take me to Tottenham and offer me to him.
Well jokes on him. Im winning the euro millions, buying the FBC bus, buying FBC boxes at Chelsea and Wembley and becoming a full time Mason hoe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Text from the husband

England are playing tonight.

Me :Yes I know. 7.45pm ITV. I’ll get tea sorted early then we can watch the game

Husband: It’s not for you to sit and perv Zara for fucks sake.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh yes it is!!!!!

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
“Go pay ur rent”
Tumblr teens, I have a mortgage and can confirm it is paid every month
There’s this thing called direct debit when ur old enough to hold a bank account, leaving me plenty of time to ‘gossip’ about Mason, I probs spend less time here than u do writing the fics (which are good I’ll give u that) but yeah ur normal we’re weird x even though we’re all just out here appreciating a pengting really

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
@PunkRocker and @jflurker93 can you two come round and sort out my husband?
so far I have heard:
Mount is shit why is he playing.
What is it about him you like? His nose is massive
He cuts his own hair or his mum does.

Also since his little comment my 9 year old who loves Mason has asked 3 times if he is really my boyfriend and could he get us tickets?

Is murder a bit extreme??

• Haha
  • Sad

keylimepie

VIP Member
Bought my EuroMillions tickets online just now. If I win I’ll buy us an FBC bus and we can spend our lives travelling as Mason’s groupies. Sod this working for a living

• Heart
  • Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Ok I've overdone it on the Day Nurse. I've just been on a liking spree on insta and then realised I wasn't using my own account, I was on the company one so had to go back and unlike

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jflurker93

VIP Member
So I’ve just had time to check and both of those accounts on tumblr liked my smuts so… If they want to even start on the FBC they can come through me first !!! & Punkie !

G
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D
👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Great dream again @keylimepie sorry I ruined it by vomiting, I feel very seen by the accuracy of it! 😂

I only now feel able to discuss my awful dream 😖 I've spent the morning trying to purge myself of the horror as well as doing my actual job!
So Mason was my boyfriend but like an absolute rat bastard he cheated on me with some cheap tart 😤 I decided that revenge was a dish best served cold so I pretended I didn't know and went out to a club with some mates. On the night, I met someone and went back to his and I got some good and proper revenge multiple times 😈 I then took a photo of myself and this man and sent it to Mason with the message 'Two can play that game 🖕🏻'
The man was Craig Chilwell 🙈

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
The comments have set me off. Literally people want to die because he’s been pictured with a girl. Yet they want him and Chloe to get back together?! Make it make sense!!!
I feel like theyre all very slow with keeping up… we knew about this girl ages ago.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they still thought Lampard was his manager at this rate.
KEEP UP TEENS

• Haha