Mashtag Brady

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d create a thread for the TikTokker MashtagBrady.
Does anyone actually find him funny, other than himself? He eats like a starved dog, makes the same “jokes” every video and just generally gets on my tits.

Interestingly if you read Derbyshire Live he's been in court this week for being abusive and coercive in a relationship

Reactions: 2
cant stand him, had to block him. The way he eats is genuinely disgusting - no manners either. :oops:

Reactions: 1
He’s made a tiktok addressing the court case. Saying he wasn’t convicted of ABH, just controlling behaviour. No apology. Just excuses and poor me

Really poor video I thought. No apology. No sincere acknowledgment of any wrong doing. If anything it was verging on victim blaming. Either deny the claims and take steps to clear your name; or own up and take responsibility for your actions. He’s done neither with any kind of conviction

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe there isn't more on this thread. This guy is disgusting. He's currently earning a fortune and is travelling the world, being an obnoxious twit. He's the definition of Brits Abroad. Allegedly sneaking onto business class flights... Eating McDonald's in every location... I'm shocked he's lasted this long because he's bleeping disgusting.

Even Kelli Hollis, ex UK actress who now owns a broccoli smoking shop in Thailand has asked people to stop tagging him in her posts as she doesn't want a liability on her when he arrives tomorrow

You can tell he's an absolute terrible person, all smiles and laughs when he meets someone and as soon as they're gone he's slagging them off to the camera. He's always slagging off the comments on his live as well and making fun of his viewers, his viewers that make him a fortune. Also haggling for counterfeit clothes in Thailand when he's earning so much money, what a nuisance to society.
Feel sorry for the kid he met in Thailand that's now following him around and making content with him. Mashtag just using him and will dump him when it suits him.
he went live one night in thailand and was absolutely off his face drunk falling around and begging for likes on his live saying things like "I don't even need you lot, you need me" and "I don't even care about this Tik Tok" and threatening to end the live if he didn't get enough likes. Absolute beg. Loads of comments saying they'd unfollow him cos the real him came out when he was drunk. He says the same tit one-liners in all his videos as well and pure plays an act when he's eating and shouting about. Like I said, can tell he's an absolute cretin that would buy and sell his nan, cares about nobody but himself.

i’m not going to lie i’ve been absolutely sucked in by his content but the constant exploitation of animals is vile. unfollowed on every platform

So who’s his girlfriend that’s travelling with him? And why is she such a massive secret?

• Wow
Reggie apparently said on a live that Mashtag's gf was coming on the trip. Don't blame her for hiding, imagine it being known you're shagging that :sick:

Have you got any tea? I thought he was alone....
I thought he was alone too!! Kinda put me off a bit as that’s the whole point of his vlog. She obviously must know about his past at this point too. And wonder if Reggie knows all that too? I love reg me 🤣🤣