Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kensi

I’m really happy that they went with a traditional name, and not a Japanese one. They both look very happy and I wish them all the best

Reactions: 5

Mayday

VIP Member
Its a shame she can't take Felix off Youtube with her! Although good for her for knowing when to quit, unlike some of the other bigger Youtubers like Zoella.

I wonder what she's gonna do now. I'm guessing something fashion or make up related? She seemed more into her clothing line than Youtube.

Reactions: 5

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
This is so ludicrous. A company have newly collaborated with Marzia, you know the woman who dumped her fans and left them with nothing as she wants to step away from the internet, and together released her range of stationary, homeware and accessories. Today Marzia retweeted this for her fans to start buying.

1111111111.jpg

However! An eagle eyed person noticed the designs are a carbon copy of items already created by a designer called Chloe Hall.

1marzzzzz.png

Oh deer have admitted Chloe was involved in the designs.

So what exactly did Marzia bring to the table for this to be 'her' collaberation and work?! Nothing I can see, they are just using her name to shill stuff to her pining fans.

This is the twitter of Chloe:
1mar.png

Marzia can only hope to be this talented. This is a Chloe Hall and Ohh Deer collab, nothing to do with Marzia.

IF Marzia was telling the truth about wanting a clean start away from social media, then she would delete all of these fake little businesses too.

But she's not, she's still using her name to items she had no hand in making, only this time she doesn't even need go to the effort to make a video. It sells itself. Just because her name is attached. If Zoella did this, there would be uproar! One of the reasons I dislike Marzia is because of underhand businesses like this, including putting inferior quality items in her sub box than she shows in her video's etc I know this as a fact as I received 2 sub boxes as a gift by my bf, who didn't know any better, and I was shocked before cancelling them. Anyway, just wanted to point this out as she never gets the backlash she deserves, only due to Pewdiepie being her boyfriend.

The people spending 15 pounds on her first batch of ugly clay pots, which she admits are not up to scratch and burnt but are still 'Marzia style', are part of the reason she gets away with this rubbish time after time.

And I still have a giant lump of clay she sent in one of my sub boxes that weighs a ton, took up most of the space and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it :ROFLMAO: The water colours that came with it turned to water. Literal, coloured water, in a couple of months. Just like her roll on gingerbread Christmas perfume lost all it's scent in 4 weeks etc etc She's such a scammer. And it looks like a new fresh start away from the internet isn't going to change that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

OmgObsessed

People who refuse to seek help for their mental health shouldn't have children. Even when there is one capable parent it's still rough. I'm speaking from my own experience. Maybe Felix will divorce her and get custody before damage can be done but unlikely. :(

Reactions: 3

VioletFleurs

The baby is so so so cute but I can’t believe how much they show of him!
The worst part is that they're aware of the dangers of sharing children online and yet they still don't care. Felix has spoken out before about how abhorrent it is to use your baby for views. Who would have guessed that he'd do it too?

Marzia just doesn't care in general. Her main priority in life is to make sure her right side never gets seen. Plus their fan base will fight to the death to protect them so they can confidently post Björn all they want and not have to worry about criticism.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It's amazing how many youtubers aren't bothering since ad sense went downhill. Daily vloggers are now sometimes vloggers, and sometimes vloggers are now barely there or have left vloggers lol

I think she quit her youtube 'career' as it was just a front she was doing something with her time. Now she can sit back and be a lazy house wife. The sort who leaves all the cleaning & day to day chores to her husband while dilly dallying in hobbies. I know a few bored, rich housewives like that. As soon as the boredom sets in they buy up a ton of top of the range equipment, make a few mediocre items, dump it all, go on holidays, then repeat, a new hobby catches their eye, try it, dump it, holiday.. heck she was doing that anyway! Now the marriage is looming, I imagine she's whinged to Felix it's SO HARD organising a wedding AND have a youtube channel, so it's one or the other.

I have no respect for her at all. She's another who conned innocent fans of their money, and indeed will continue to, her shop remains open and will be promoted on insta and twitter, where she sells the tats she just made (and badly) for premium prices.

Mayday

VIP Member
I used to watch her way back but I just find her really grating. I feel like she can't be a great person if she's stayed with Pewdiepie despite his many scandals and crap apologies...unless she's just really insecure/thinks she can't find someone better. Her voice bothers me (especially since it used to be a lot lower? so I think she just does it to fit her 'cutesy' image) and she just seems very ~*I'm not like other girls*~.

Yel

Chatty Member
Golly that's bad! I knew she was no creative but that's up there with zoella levels of scamming.

That's the problem with these people, all the fame but they are such empty vessels. They listen to people around them and think they are a tallented creative.

Can someone message the person with the zoella the scammer video to do marzia. Mainstream won't touch this story nor will most YouTubers with her bf.

Reactions: 2

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It's the same with Zoella, how ghost writers essential completely wrote Girl Online etc, while she basks (or did!) in the limelight the real artist slinks in the shadows. The artist who created 'marzia's' latest line is probably just grateful to receive a paying job. It's sad though, she should be able to sell on talent alone! marzia is not talented. When you're a creative sort who needs just a handful of kawaii style buttons for her website, and she has to outsource it to someone else... lol!

Marzia did an insta story today about receiving a box of 'her' new merch items, had to laugh it was likely to the first time she saw them same as us! :ROFLMAO:

I've seen other people call her out copying the Japanese culture in the past too, and I agree, it makes my eyes roll as it's just another inauthentic and copy cat aspect of her personality.

Felix comes across as a mouse trotting behind her, agreeing to all her whims, due to her obsessive nature. If they move to Japan permanently, she will hate it. Reality is very different, especially as their grasp of the language is poor. That woman struggles in the Uk with a good grasp of English.

btw I absolutely love the title of this thread, lol! How she has fought & resisted being known as Pewdiepie's gf, then used him endlessly for her thumbnails, video's and clothing range. Ha! The front on her.

He's just... not smart. If that's his choice of wife, then LOL good luck with that. She makes me want to strangle her even from a distance, she is that pathetic.

I'd rather watch cozykitsune over marzia, and that's saying smth. Apparently marzia does that too! and gets `inspiration`. lol

Last edited:
F

FamHam

Her content is not awful, but it's never original or looks like a lot of effort. Will just make a milkshake blending ice cream stick in a few drone shots and that's a weeks work done. Her most popular videos are always with Felix and she's having to use her wedding every other video to get the views. It's getting tiresome. The audio is so bad in her videos they are difficult to watch, their house must be so big it echoes alot. She needs to buy a microphone and not just use the built in camera one.

Just seen her dress one, pressure washed the guarage of their holiday home (no idea where it is), stuck up some fairy lights and boards then tried on wedding dresses.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Wow hers are really nice and ceramic too! Way better.

By her own admission marzia is burning and not doing good paint jobs on hers. That 70 pound tiny pot she says it's gone wrong inside which she is blaming on the firing. Which is understandable with a new hobby, but who sells their first disasters ?

marzia has also bought lots of pots in the past like hers, from Brighton shops, but I can't find her pics on her insta now so I'll assume she deleted them as I've gone back quite far and nothing. They were the same, little faces on pots.

Mayday

VIP Member
Wow hers are really nice and ceramic too! Way better.

By her own admission marzia is burning and not doing good paint jobs on hers. That 70 pound tiny pot she says it's gone wrong inside which she is blaming on the firing. Which is understandable with a new hobby, but who sells their first disasters ?

marzia has also bought lots of pots in the past like hers, from Brighton shops, but I can't find her pics on her insta now so I'll assume she deleted them as I've gone back quite far and nothing. They were the same, little faces on pots.
I feel like her whole image is ripped off from the Japanese Lolita style and other artists (like her tattoos, I think one is an artwork she liked that wasn't draw by a tattoo artist)...I saw her Tsuki line and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Not saying people can't enjoy other cultures, but it just feels kind of inauthentic coming from her? Her previous clothing line just seemed like stuff bought from one of those wholesale sites like wish, oasap, shein etc too.

I wonder if people will call her out on it? I don't know if anyone has over the stationary thing, but if I was the artist, I'd be annoyed at having my work essentially passed off as someone else's, instead of being able to sell it just on talent.

Burritobowl

Oh no it's the second thread on her, question is guru or influencer? The "guru" title is very much tongue in cheek
I have the same question, lol. I didnt knowt there was a thred under 'guru' about her.
I made it in influencer because in GG she is under "Other personalities/non-guru".

F

FamHam

She's quit YouTube. Probably for the best, her content was lazy and you could tell she really wasn't into it.

She can make so much just from brand deals on Instagram and her blog she's in a very lucky position to be able to just choose what she wants to do.

dodo789

Chatty Member
Her face is so different, when I saw her latest ig post I didn’t recognise her at all…
That’s why I came here too, insta just recced me their picture and Marzia looks like a waxdoll, her nose is so botched and the lips and overfilled cheeks creep me out

VioletFleurs

I'm still surprised they even had a baby; I recall when Marzia used to be adamant she didn't want this life. But that was years ago. It could not be more obvious Felix is thrilled about this. It's just awkward how we can't say the same about Marzia. We can only hope that she changed her mind, and she likely did but her total silence and refusal to talk about her pregnancy/baby was a little odd.

About her ever-changing face: I think most of it is a heavy overuse of filters. On the rare occasion a friend posts a photo of her she typically looks more normal. But it is ridiculous she still refuses to show her right side.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like her extreme Instagram editing is going to get even worse post-baby.

Albert_Chris

Good for her I say. You can tell she wasn't really enjoying making the YouTube stuff any more. At least she had the sense to leave and try something new unlike A and Z.