Martine McCutcheon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking very thin these days. She was never fat or “chubby” (duck you Love Actually) but she always was slim with curves. These days she looks positively ill. We know she’s not naturally this skinny. What we thinking? Gastric sleeve? weight watchers? Ozempic?

I went back in her Instagram photos and pre-2020, before she lost weight, there are very few full body shots of her. Lots of face shots, photos of her husband and kid and Facebook-level inspirational quotes. These days it’s constant fit-checks wearing the tightest of clothing, swimsuit pics etc where she looks incredibly skinny.

I hope she’s ok, as I always liked her, and thought in the 90s she had a rough ride about her body, whereas she looked great!

Reactions: 6
100% sleeve. She’s lost it quickly (she got much bigger than love actually) and you can see her inner thighs are “loose”. Don’t think you’ll be seeing her swing a tennis racket in a sleeveless top anytime soon either.

nae judgement from me - wish I could afford one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
always thought she looked great, I think she had some kind of medical intervention she has changed rather quickly.

Reactions: 2
Don’t think you’ll be seeing her swing a tennis racket in a sleeveless top anytime soon either.
This sent me 🤣🤣
---
Just read somewhere it was cambridge diet she did. I had a look, and it’s a meal replacement thing. Never heard of it. I might give it a go!

even at her biggest, she was no bigger than a uk16

also she looks like she has dentures. Worst Turkey Teef I’ve ever seen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This sent me 🤣🤣
---
Just read somewhere it was cambridge diet she did. I had a look, and it’s a meal replacement thing. Never heard of it. I might give it a go!

even at her biggest, she was no bigger than a uk16

also she looks like she has dentures. Worst Turkey Teef I’ve ever seen!
Haven't they always been like that? I remember seeing the Perfect Moment video and her smiling all the way through it had me thinking her teeth were a little too perfect. It was the whiter-than-white shine you only ever really saw people on American TV have at the time.

Reactions: 1
Haven't they always been like that? I remember seeing the Perfect Moment video and her smiling all the way through it had me thinking her teeth were a little too perfect. It was the whiter-than-white shine you only ever really saw people on American TV have at the time.
No it’s a recent thing. You can see in the before photo, her teeth are different shapes. And in the more recent photo, they are more uniform. Her new teeth look ridiculous.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No it’s a recent thing. You can see in the before photo, her teeth are different shapes. And in the more recent photo, they are more uniform. Her new teeth look ridiculous.
Yeah, see it now. I honestly don't get the thing about going abroad especially with there being so many horror stories that come with it.

Reactions: 5
She really didn't need to do this, she had a lovely natural smile.

Reactions: 2
So glad I found a thread for her and I’m not the only one to notice her weightloss. However, did anyone see her on the Gordon, Gino & Fred cooking programme? I was shocked to see how much weight she had put back on since I’d last seen her on gogglebox. Not sure when it was filmed but I assumed it was fairly recent, but her latest insta posts she’s very thin again. I do hope she’s okay, my first thought was an ED