Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Franky not liking how his ex spoke to him. Franky wanting a classy housewife and to be in control. Franky not wanting to respect her wishes about the bed. Franky demanding she make him breakfast every morning. Franky applying for a UK show but not really wanting to leave Dubai. Just fucking Franky :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Skyeball

Chatty Member
Nikita is unfathomable. Throwing stuff about like a three year old and screaming "I know you were looking at my tits earlier"
Tbh, he looked like he wanted to jump in the pool and wait until the bubbles stop rather than touch her soooo, nope. She's punching.
BANTAH.
What she needs is a proper job, to be told no a long time ago and to dissolve all that bollocks in her face.
Morag needs to grow up just as much, she was bloody cruel to Luke. Not manly?! Hello, he literally saves children by day and carries people out of burning buildings by night. That's real strength.
No likey, no lighty - no kidding, there's a nationwide powercut incoming.
She looks like an ironing board with a wig on and she has a tone of voice that could grate cheese at 20 paces.
I have hope for Matt and Dan, let's hope the geographical thing can be worked out. 🤞
I miss MAFS when it was ordinary, professional people genuinely looking for love. Even though it didn't work in terms of happy couples. Even once!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Bilbo74

It's plain to see why Megan has never had a relationship. Her brother is an absolute tool. Mitchell, what a fucking prick, he is so self important and opinionated. Where does he get off telling his sister that 'she has to be told'. Bob is a class act, a decent fella, he is worth 100 of the ferret faced, smug twat of a giz stain Mitchell. I hope Bob and Megan go the distance. Nikita is a selfish, fake, loudmouthed Fraggle Rock muppet. Feel so sorry for Ant... Let the mayhem begin.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Nikita has had far too much cheek filler, she really is looking like a mix between a chipmunk and the dolmio characters

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Clovis

VIP Member
See, I never get this bit. Why do the families think there's a camera crew in their house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Chunt

i work with Matt and he is a good friend, he is such an angel and possibly the nicest person ever!!! wish them best of luck x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Posy Parker

Franky's speech was toe-curling but even worse than that, was his reaction when she said they wouldn't be sharing a bed. That would 100% ruin the evening for me if I was with him. (for the record I wouldn't be with him as his gives me Wayne linear vibes)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What is the deal with all these avwrage looking women wanting muscle men.

I actually can't stand body builder types (sorry any body builders out there) I don't want a partner whos in the gym twice a day eating special diets and doing smelly protein shake farts. Plus a lot of them are roid heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Lilykins

VIP Member
Aw Luke seems LOVELY!!! Morag seems another shallow woman who only seems to care about looks. ‘Not what I ordered’. What about if you aren’t what he likes love?!

• Heart
Reactions: 38