Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
The announcer at the end says 'there's help for anyone affected by the issues raised in MAFS.' Like what? Losing your DILF? Having a serious personality defect? Having a combover? Being ginger and Texan?

Actually those things are all very traumatic, I might call.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
She is pissing me off, she honestly doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She thinks him leaving is the issue but it’s not - he did communicate his affection, he did communicate that he was vulnerable and that he was upset by her, he’s communicating that he’s sorry and SHES STILL DRAGGING IT OUT AND NOT COMMUNICATING

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The last person I saw do the worm was my 7 year old nephew. In the Sainsburys biscuit aisle. His Mum told him he was too old for that kind of behaviour and he went home with no biscuits.
Al is 25.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Not_another_flogger

Selin is the reason you should never judge a book by its cover. First impression, I loved her, thought she was amazing, gorgeous, gorgeous personality, really rooting for her to get a nice guy and be happy. Now.... Nah!

Reactions: 25

Aussie

VIP Member
I really have sympathy for Holly. I know how grim infertility is. But her main thing is, she wants a baby. You don't need a husband for that

• Heart
Reactions: 24

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Selin is loving this, the smug bitch. i feel sorry for Anthony but all he is doing is showing how much of a gentleman he is to the experts and the public

Webster1357

VIP Member
WTF is Cody's problem with Selina, doesn't he realise how much he's punching? She's waaaay hotter than him and he's not attracted to her? Has he seen his combover??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
I feel sad for Olivia, my dad passed away when I was 16. He was my favourite person in the whole world

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
He’s called her a shit shag after shagging her the first night 😳 That’s the type of pig he is. At that point alarm bells should’ve been ringing for her. But she’s so desperate for a baby she’s launched her self respect into the Great Barrier Reef.

Reactions: 21