Mark - dances in his kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow Mark? He normally does a live every couple of weeks where he dances in his kitchen. He thinks he’s gods gift to women but he’s always drunk 😂 He did a live early this morning where he was drinking again and his girlfriend was there, they had a huge argument and she had no idea it was live on Tik Tok. Anyone else see it?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow Mark? He normally does a live every couple of weeks where he dances in his kitchen. He thinks he’s gods gift to women but he’s always drunk 😂 He did a live early this morning where he was drinking again and his girlfriend was there, they had a huge argument and she had no idea it was live on Tik Tok. Anyone else see it?
I've watched him a couple of times, but he is boring, doesnt talk much, just dances, always drunk like you say. His house is lovely tho. I feel sorry for his gf, esp if she didn't know he was broadcasting their argument on live. What was it about? Lol

I've watched him a couple of times, but he is boring, doesnt talk much, just dances, always drunk like you say. His house is lovely tho. I feel sorry for his gf, esp if she didn't know he was broadcasting their argument on live. What was it about? Lol
People were saying in the live that they have had DM’s from him and they have screenshots to prove it, he wasn’t bothered just kept dancing 🕺 😂 his GF said it was rubbish but later on they had a huge row, she was saying about her ex with trust issues and her children one of which was doing drugs. They have been together since November - she’s remortgaged her house to move closer to him and he’s pissed up every weekend 😬 she was mortified when she walked back into the kitchen and realised the phone was still on live. Everyone in the comments were telling her to leave him

I’ve just started following him he is absolutely horrible to her she seems like a lovely woman x