Marie Wilks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is going on with her? I started following her on insta when she was all about that Yorkshire life and her new studio and all of a sudden she's quit everything it seems? But not before moving to France?

Anyone got any deets about what's going on?

She is often discussed on The Chateau Diaries under the vlogs section. She loved at Chateau de Lalande for a while and had a flower ‘studio‘ there.

I know! I keep up with them so will try and remember to let you know when she’s being discussed. She’s apparently writing a book now!

Reactions: 1
MW has posted a vlog - a bit strange and boring but worrying all the same. A lot of speculation on ‘The Chateau Diaries‘ about her mental health. She has, however asked for patreons to help her as she needs to earn a living! This is the woman who is driving about in a car that was paid for by others following her begging, so she had a vehicle for her floristry business which lasted 2 minutes. What next!

By the way, she’s known as FRK on TCD.

Reactions: 1
Gosh that was hard to read. I feel extremely sorry for her... both for being caught up in a Narc's web and for being completely unable to help herself out of this hole.