MariaRimmerx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this TikTokker ? absolutely appalling language !

Has anyone else seen this TikTokker ? absolutely appalling language !
Yes! Found the arguments funny for about 5 minutes but now it’s boring! They’re all rough as duck and that’s coming from a scouser 😂. I wonder how old her fella is, he looks quite a bit younger than her. The amount of takeaways she eats is shocking, she might be skinny but her arteries must be bulging

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes! Found the arguments funny for about 5 minutes but now it’s boring! They’re all rough as duck and that’s coming from a scouser 😂. I wonder how old her fella is, he looks quite a bit younger than her. The amount of takeaways she eats is shocking, she might be skinny but her arteries must be bulging
scouser here too 😂 😂 and there's just no need at all is there ?! I have an idea of how she stays so skinny ... ❄

• Haha
Love that 😂. You could be onto something with the ❄ she seems the type. They are just a bunch of chavs and Barry looks like a recovering smack head 🤢. So classy getting the daughter a boob job, what is she 18 or 19?
Did you see she fell out with her mate who used to be in the videos all the time, I wonder what happened there, her mate was on saying Maria had cut her out and blanked her or something

• Wow