Margot Robbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be stating the obvious but I'll say it anyway. Some people get an easier ride / hyped because they're pretty / easy on the eye. Imo Margot Robbie is one of those people.

Reactions: 15
Overrated and also was very suspiciously quiet on the Me Too movement. Considering she's just played one of the biggest feminist icons out there, I find that extremely disappointing. She's not a girls girl, that much I'm certain of. She got the biggest roles of her career because she kept her mouth shut about the treatment of women in Hollywood.
---
Oh and she's also besties with Cara Delevigne, so that tells me all I need to know 😆

Reactions: 14
Her marriage appears to be pretty solid, although I did read some legit sounding tea on Reddit that she cheated on Tom when she was filming the first Suicide Squad.There were also reports that she was seen kissing Alexander Skarsgard at Sundance several years ago.
I like her but I doubt she's as squeaky clean as she appears.
She is very,very ambitious(nothing wrong with that) and she was smart to set up her production company,which is doing very well and should prolong her career.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also, her gushing over brad pitt in the babylon interviews last year after the abuse allegations came out
Yeah, she certainly doesn't read the room.

Apparently she shagged Will Smith while filming with him although with the revelations about his marriage, who knows if it was okay'd by Jada or not.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really mind someone shagging their way to the top, once it’s transactional and with consent. I’ve heard the Will Smith rumours too but I don’t know how true they are.

did anyone see her actors on actors with Cillian Murphy? He was clearly smitten with her. I was surprised he allowed himself to give it away as obviously as he did considering how good of an actor he is.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really mind someone shagging their way to the top, once it’s transactional and with consent. I’ve heard the Will Smith rumours too but I don’t know how true they are.

did anyone see her actors on actors with Cillian Murphy? He was clearly smitten with her. I was surprised he allowed himself to give it away as obviously as he did considering how good of an actor he is.
I genuinely don't buy that. Cillian Murphy is very happily married. He gives off that school boy vibe in quite a few interviews.

I don't mind people shagging their way to the top either because it doesn't effect me. It's a bit of a piss take for the people who spend decades perfecting their craft only to be beat out by a blonde with a perky pair of breasts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She's one of those people I just cannot like and it's probably due to jealousy over how attractive she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did everyone think of her Oscars, Vanity Fair party outfits? I thought she looked so uncomfortable in both!

Reactions: 4
I wish she would piss off for a few years, she is very over exposed for someone in my opinon is very mediocre as an actress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her wearing that boring black dress last night was, I assume, yet another clapback for not being nominated for Best Actress.

Reactions: 1