Mamapvibes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems nice enough but really annoys me with the constant Amazon gifts from her wish list feel like she takes advantage a little bit!

Reactions: 2
I've been looking for a tread about this one! I agree with the gifts and people ask for a follow back for sending them but she never seems to acknowledge that part. I had to unfollow her something just doesn't sit right with her at all

Reactions: 1
She seems nice enough but kind of pne of the begs just the bits on her wishlist like who keeps spending on her and sending her stuff

Shes soooo fake! I cannot abide the woman, she was also heavily involved in the werunique fake charity fund raising no proof of where the money she raised went.

I really don't see the appeal of her and why people watch I'd sooner watch paint dry.

Shes soooo fake! I cannot abide the woman, she was also heavily involved in the werunique fake charity fund raising no proof of where the money she raised went.

I really don't see the appeal of her and why people watch I'd sooner watch paint dry.
I agree with you. Another one that’s involved with all the ‘we are unique’ stuff is Family Fun House Jackie, I can’t stand her, I can’t put my finger on it but there is something well dodgy about her ! Her tiktoks are quite weird and often don’t seem to make sense. She made one aimed at DHB where she was covering her face in lipstick, v weird. When you look at that group collectively they definitely give off ‘dodgy’ vibes, if that makes sense.

She comes up on my fyp a lot. So fake and about as charisma as a dead cat.

Fake. Zero personality. Beggy. Always involved in drama.

Not just a beg. She’s involved with the We R Unique lot too

They are all in a begs club together begging or conning they stick together like glue all brainless too

I dont think her merch selks shes not got psypal in her bio anymore maybe shesxseen all the anti begging stuff lately i like her then i dint like her shes got a loyal following and ive not managed get her live lately to see if shes still beggy hopefully she give it all up

I watched her on live what a state her house with wires all over the floor and doorways how her kids dont get tangled or electrocuted i never know

Shes got on my last nerve now with hello treacles and her how much she loves everyone and motivates them urg