Make up tutorials for beginners!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely people, can anyone suggest a youtube make up tutorial for beginners? I'm 35 and have no idea how to apply make up!

Thanks.

Reactions: 2
I dont have a specific tutorial to recommend but thought I could give some advise. I would start with a primer (a cream that helps your makeup stay in place, applied first) and a bb cream (instead of foundation) as it has light coverage and then if you want more coverage look into foundations. Then use a brow product (pencil is a great way to start) I would try to find a tutorial specifically for eyebrows. Something to warm up the face like bronzer applied to the hollows of your cheeks (just under cheekbone) and then blush on the apples of your cheeks (if you smile, it's easy to find them). Then a touch of mascara and lip balm. This will be a really natural and easy look.

Once you get more confidence you can start experimenting with eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlighter and lots of lip products.

Really hope this helps xxx

Reactions: 4
Just make sure you have good products and get matched with your colour for foundation. I've been wearing MAC studio fix fluid since I was 14 and swear by it lol put it on at 6am will last me til I take it off at night !

I loved Patrick starrs beginner videos especially the eyeshadow one cause I hadn't a clue lol.

Anastasia soft glam eyeshadow palette get it it will Last ages and I use it daily xx

Reactions: 2
I dont have a specific tutorial to recommend but thought I could give some advise. I would start with a primer (a cream that helps your makeup stay in place, applied first) and a bb cream (instead of foundation) as it has light coverage and then if you want more coverage look into foundations. Then use a brow product (pencil is a great way to start) I would try to find a tutorial specifically for eyebrows. Something to warm up the face like bronzer applied to the hollows of your cheeks (just under cheekbone) and then blush on the apples of your cheeks (if you smile, it's easy to find them). Then a touch of mascara and lip balm. This will be a really natural and easy look.

Once you get more confidence you can start experimenting with eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlighter and lots of lip products.

Really hope this helps xxx
Thank you so much, that's really helpful! Xx

Just make sure you have good products and get matched with your colour for foundation. I've been wearing MAC studio fix fluid since I was 14 and swear by it lol put it on at 6am will last me til I take it off at night !

I loved Patrick starrs beginner videos especially the eyeshadow one cause I hadn't a clue lol.

Anastasia soft glam eyeshadow palette get it it will Last ages and I use it daily xx
Thank you! That's the weekend sorted and I will have a look at his videos! Xx

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much, that's really helpful! Xx

Thank you! That's the weekend sorted and I will have a look at his videos! Xx
Honestly just take your time and have fun with it. I love Patrick and learned a lot from him but you find someone like rawbeautykristy better who knows
Jackie Aina is amazing x

Reactions: 1