Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Maisy Meldrum . It's actually getting really scary how much your becoming a clone of Mrs Meldrum your always on the beg , beg , beg now it's coping with little sleep . Who's the feral 1 between the boys 😃😃😃 .

Reactions: 2
Getting a real tree again this year, i seem to recall her moaning almost everyday about the needles dropping and it being dead before christmas 🎄
100% this is what she did. And she had a total hairy when she realised she hadn’t been watering it properly and instead had been watering the wrapped presents under it 😂 But apparently she “loved” it 🙄

• Haha
A real tree with a crawling baby ?? There will be more pines in Marcus's mouth than on the floor .
He'll end up shiting out a hedgehog .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her cleaning/decluttering week finished quite abruptly on Wednesday 🤣 where's the new video Eilidh?

• Haha
Her cleaning/decluttering week finished quite abruptly on Wednesday 🤣 where's the new video Eilidh?
To be honest do we really need to be shown how to declutter & clean . Her Instagram is the same day in day out .
Giving up her work to do her youtube full time is definitely a bad decision

All she does is drivel on about how much she has to do and how many errands she needs to run....... but yet sits on the couch all day like Wursel Gummage (whoa spelling!!?)

• Haha
No 1 now's what goes on in anyone's life ???? Well for sure everyone knows what goes on in your families life.
Be Kind ???? You should be kind to your boys by removing them from social media . Do you ever think of your boys future at school etc everyone that's seen them sleeping , eating , shitting , naked in a bath , picking their noses .
Caroline Flack is only a name to all you influencers so do yourself a favour and jump of the band wagon .

Why the duck are they comparing them selfs to Caroline flack!!!!secondly every thing they put online is open for criticism it’s part and parcel of there “job” it’s not trolling get a bleeping grip you wet blanket

Reactions: 1
She is really milking it now, but like I said on another forum, she hasn't cared enough to post on her grid, just on stories that disappear. If you are so concerned with vulnerable people why not get out there and volunteer, or fundraise for services that are actually helping those with mental ill health? Or at the very least pay less care to the aesthetic of your grid and signpost crisis services to your followers?
Tattle didn't kill Caroline Flack, stop blaming people who criticise your BUSINESS ethics and behaviour for it. Stop passive aggressively trying to use a very troubled young womans death to warn followers not to criticise you.
Eilidh you clearly have no experience of suicide, or you would understand "kindness" never stopped someone killing themselves. Those with suicidal ideation have complex and sustained thoughts and feelings that lead them to that point. No copy and pasted pinterest quote ever cured mental health crisis.
I'm sorry you have lost your dad, I understand you're grieving. But stop simplifying suicide and mental illness down to kindness, you're doing more damage than good. Take it from a professional with lived experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you self isolating Oliver or not ???? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
no nursery yet mixing with your sister's kids , walking to the shop , along the moss .
Isolation means keeping him in within your four walls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you self isolating Oliver or not ???? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
no nursery yet mixing with your sister's kids , walking to the shop , along the moss .
Isolation means keeping him in within your four walls
Yep n day before out for lunch. Walloper

• Haha
  • Angry
Been self isolating since Monday :unsure: :unsure:
Sister & kids visiting ?????
Up the campsie hills ???
at shops ???

If your self isolating your family because of Marcus why is he out ????? :mad::mad:

Why are they outside when they should all be self isolating - whats not to get? You do not go outside at all during that period

What a bloody idiot!! I can’t actually believe her stories! She posts about how important self isolation is and then goes out!!!

I just find her such a bore! Feels like she’s really scraping the barrel for content.... the light room tutorial video she just put up is something you can edit in about 30 seconds on Instagram. She should give the influencer thing a miss as her life is a bore!

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on insta & see she's full of affiliate links for garden summer stuff - wtf? She is definitely scraping the barrel, some people don't know if they're going to be able to buy food or pay bills, now is not the time for all the aff shite! Sums up these influencers, so far up their own arses & out of touch with reality & what its like to have a real job! She's usually such a bore I skip her stories but that has really pissed me off tonight 😡