Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this when I saw her mention it today, my boys were around three when I thought they were ready and it wasn’t a hassle at all for either of them. And I don’t mean that in a ‘my kids are better than yours’ kind of way at all, I just mean I didn’t rush them and kind of let them tell me when there were ready So they understood and we didn’t have many accidents 🤷🏻‍♀️
His speech seems average for his age too, I know some kids are speaking in full sentences but he definitely isn’t. Can’t understand why she’d just wake up and decide right let’s potty train when he’s shown absolutely no interest. Totally agree it’s around 3 for boys and should take a few days max when they’re ready. This definitely isn’t going to work why add more stress when you have a newborn.

Reactions: 1
I know all kids are different and shouldn't compare but Oliver is 2years & 7months he should have a rough idea by now surely when he's needing the toilet more is if he's taking a dirty nappy off . Marcus is not a newborn he's nearly 5 months . He's a good baby but always seems to be sitting nursing him . Maybe just for a few days allow him to sit in his highchair to concentrate in Oliver's training . She should think about a stool for him to stand at the toilet rather than a potty .
( No doubt Charlie will be off his nappies within days )

Reactions: 2
She is really pissing me off with this whole potty training. The nhs advice now is not to rush the child. The health visitor will tell you wait until the average age of 3 to start yes some kids can leave nappies earlier some later. It’s like she’s trying to pip Charlie to the post.

She is really pissing me off with this whole potty training. The nhs advice now is not to rush the child. The health visitor will tell you wait until the average age of 3 to start yes some kids can leave nappies earlier some later. It’s like she’s trying to pip Charlie to the post.
I can’t handle her dour face

Reactions: 3

I can’t handle her dour face
She's always seems to have the world on her shoulders , everything is always a drama . She's needing to stay off her Instagram and concentrate on his training as we don't really need to know every time Oliver takes a piss of marcus's every movement .

Eilidh looking for Help !!!! 🚽🚽🚽🚽
Oliver is obviously no where ready to be toilet trained . It's not a competition remember and it's going to totally defeat the purpose when your still putting him down for a nap .

Eilidh looking for Help !!!! 🚽🚽🚽🚽
Oliver is obviously no where ready to be toilet trained . It's not a competition remember and it's going to totally defeat the purpose when your still putting him down for a nap .
Not even looked at her stories, but everyone knew he wasn’t ready. I know 2y and 7 months may be normal but for boys that aren’t amazing speakers I would say more towards 3. Sorry I never realised Marcus was 5 months cause she’s always sitting him on her like a newborn and he’s so tiny! xx

Actually can't quite understand you at times Eliidh your Insta stories a very eat , sleep , repeat .
You didn't like Marcus's getting up at 6am yesterday but today you don't mind getting up early if he can miss his 4am feed 😴😴😴
Are you for real . marcus's bedtime 4:30pm your having a laugh . Between him missing a few feeds , bath ect who puts their child to bed in the afternoon

Reactions: 5
Actually can't quite understand you at times Eliidh your Insta stories a very eat , sleep , repeat .
You didn't like Marcus's getting up at 6am yesterday but today you don't mind getting up early if he can miss his 4am feed 😴😴😴
Are you for real . marcus's bedtime 4:30pm your having a laugh . Between him missing a few feeds , bath ect who puts their child to bed in the afternoon
I thought the same, could she not just give him a dream feed in the evening?
She's bloody lucky he only wakes up once over night 🤦

I thought the same, could she not just give him a dream feed in the evening?
She's bloody lucky he only wakes up once over night 🤦
Yip extremely lucky but let's be honest who on earth puts a 4--5 month old baby to bed for the night at 4:30 in the afternoon . A wee cat-nap yes . Then a play before a bath a bottle the maybe if your lucky sleeping for 9pm
I don't know if she's really struggling with the 2 kids but she's got to wait till Andy's in at night to edit her video's . God knows how she'll manage when she's back at her work , looking after the 2 boys plus doing her YouTube , Instragram .

Reactions: 4
Yip extremely lucky but let's be honest who on earth puts a 4--5 month old baby to bed for the night at 4:30 in the afternoon . A wee cat-nap yes . Then a play before a bath a bottle the maybe if your lucky sleeping for 9pm
I don't know if she's really struggling with the 2 kids but she's got to wait till Andy's in at night to edit her video's . God knows how she'll manage when she's back at her work , looking after the 2 boys plus doing her YouTube , Instragram .
I know, if she put him to bed at a normal time he'd probably sleep through until morning!
I have a feeling she won't be going back to work, depends how much she's earning from her channels though

If they stay in the same house it doesn’t look like it would have a big mortgage. Looks like they possibly share a car too although looks a fancy car? I think she could afford to not go back to work she was doing 3/4 days even 2 would be better childcare wise. I was watching those stories about Marcus bedtime like wtf my babies that age always got last feed about 9 or sleeping before then a dream feed about 11 to get them through til the morning. Shame editing/blogging is causing her so much stress is it really worth having your life online.

If they stay in the same house it doesn’t look like it would have a big mortgage. Looks like they possibly share a car too although looks a fancy car? I think she could afford to not go back to work she was doing 3/4 days even 2 would be better childcare wise. I was watching those stories about Marcus bedtime like wtf my babies that age always got last feed about 9 or sleeping before then a dream feed about 11 to get them through til the morning. Shame editing/blogging is causing her so much stress is it really worth having your life online.
That's probably the reason for buying the house they could afford rather than buying in a private area .
She'll never be able to juggle 2 kids , work & her social media hobby . Some days it looks as if she's ready to burst into tears all for the sake of earning a few extra £'s a wk

I feel genuinely sorry for this girl. I think she's putting a lot of pressure on herself. To be honest I dont know how any mum bloggers do it - motherhood can be so tit and hard but sticking it all online and trying to make it glossy and as thought your some kind of expert must be downright exhausting. I wouldnt fancy having to try and keep up with the real housewife of kirkintilloch either (ash) she has sitters CONSTANTLY isn't as isolated as eilidh seems. Shame really.

Reactions: 5
So has she left Oliver to entertain him self in the bath while she cleans and uploads pics to insta! Get a bleeping grip and look after your kid, absolute idiot

Shame on you . Another 1 thinks racism is acceptable .
Yahh Welcome Back Mrs Meldrum 😠😠😠

What the actual duck was that hall way tour?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ It wasn’t nothing major and that warrants a video

• Haha
What the actual duck was that hall way tour?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ It wasn’t nothing major and that warrants a video
Her content has nose dived for sure, clutching at straws or can't be arsed......you decide 😉

I didn't like the 'makeover' of her hall/staircase. Don't know why to even bother with the mirrors over the stairs when they look so ridiculous on the uneven wall. I really like the rest of her house, I love white and airy interiors and that's what we went for while redoing our home too, but her new hall is a fail, sorry Maisy Meow. I feel it's totally mismatched, she basically just copied what she's got in the rest of her house already 🙄

fab fit fun collab? this is new to the UK, im surprised she got it but am secretly howling at the fact Ash didn't get it as with being so new there is some serious revenue to be made, if marketed right of course! I could be proved wrong if Ash does an unboxing soon....damn it ;)
have to say though Eilidh is no sales woman!