Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her forum 😂 like this whole site was setup just to talk about her
"Look at me, look at me"

Aw she's mentioned me 🥰

By her way of mentioning me is her way of hoping I get hate 😂 which is her way of being indirect nasty. Stop trying to act so sickly sweet Mads.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame I don't have this username elsewhere.. wasted effort Mads SOZ x

maybe they'll decide to read through this forum and see all the snaky tit she does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Look at me, look at me"

Aw she's mentioned me 🥰

By her way of mentioning me is her way of hoping I get hate 😂 which is her way of being indirect nasty. Stop trying to act so sickly sweet Mads.
THIS!!!
Not gonna happen mads. Just keep retweeting all the lick arses and you’ll feel better 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
THIS!!!
Not gonna happen mads. Just keep retweeting all the lick arses and you’ll feel better 😘
That's literally what's she's done it for; hoping people will come here defending her. Imagine needing that much validation in life..

Reactions: 6
“Trying to take it as a positive”
I’m sorry but she absolutely loves it doesn’t she 😂😂

As for “not normal behaviour”
What about when she created an account on here and actively posted!!! Then outed herself Hahahaha god honestleEee this girl makes me LOL day in day out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“Trying to take it as a positive”
I’m sorry but she absolutely loves it doesn’t she 😂😂

As for “not normal behaviour”
What about when she created an account on here and actively posted!!! Then outed herself Hahahaha god honestleEee this girl makes me LOL day in day out
I know? I like that she hasn't mentioned she used to/probably still does have an account on here. I see she wisely logged out of this time before she took a screenshot?

Also, it's like people bigger than you get hate all the time on here and don't care.. why does she need to have some pity party 24/7 she should ask herself why she has a thread on here but people like Han do not.

Think we're gonna be on her second thread quicker than expected..

Screenshot.png

If you hate people using this "forum" so much Mads, why did you post on it yourself and make it a rave thread? :)))))

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is I don’t hate or even dislike the girl, I don’t think she’s a nasty bully but I do think she’s done some shady tit that she should own up to because I might actually start watching her then. Her deleting and addressing juice cleanse stuff actually made me get a bit of respect for her, she was being honest and it probably made people think twice about doing it so why can’t she do that for other things? I don’t care how much she edits her body, it’s her instagram she can sort of do as she pleases but at least admit to it so people know it’s not normal to look like that 24/7, admit that PLT send you your clothes for hauls so people don’t end up feeling like crap because they can’t afford it but instead she doesn’t declare it as an ad. It’s not a jealousy thing it’s a girl you can do better thing so please do

Reactions: 15
She so clearly watches the page!! First it’s drink this juice to be skinny then after reading the comments here on how it’s bad to promote starving yourself basically, she removes it and repost ‘not for me I would rather be healthy’ 🤔 mixed messages being pushed to her young following!!

Attachments

Madison only hates this thread as many of us have admitted we started off really liking her but got bored of her BS.

It always makes me laugh when influencers share tattle screenshots as it usually just ends up with new members joining us. Love how she’s remembered to log out of her tattle account now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Madison only hates this thread as many of us have admitted we started off really liking her but got bored of her BS.

It always makes me laugh when influencers share tattle screenshots as it usually just ends up with new members joining us. Love how she’s remembered to log out of her tattle account now 🤣
Thats so true though, because this thread started off as a rave thread but then people’s opinions changed! Said it many times before but this thread is one of hundreds on this site and it’s actually quite dead compared to Zoe, Anastasia Kingsnorth, Mrs Hinch, Imogenation, Lucy Carter etc! She acts like this whole site is dedicated to her. She should read some of the other threads which are MUCH worse. Here’s an idea Mads, maybe make us change our opinion on you then people wouldn’t have anything negative to say?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's like what @MGB01 said... I don't dislike her. I just think she's very shady and I don't really think she seems a nice girl either (not anymore anyway). Like if you've seen her IG lives etc.. she's just so horrible and stuff to people. Like literally no one is allowed to say anything thats not complimenting her or calling her beautiful. I've seen her kick people off her IG live for just asking her simple questions about her fillers and stuff.. not even in a negative light they were probably just asking for advice? Like thats the thing if you're gonna get all this work done (which no one actually cares about) admit to it and embrace it and maybe do videos to help people who want to go through with these procedures etc because it's from people like her not talking about it that so many people end up going to back alley cheap "doctors" and it's just dangerous.

I can’t believe she’s so triggered by this site when the racism thing she went through with paddy was SO much worse. I was horrified when she mentioned that ages ago.

For those not aware:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8367700/white-women-dating-black-men-trolled-iskra-lawrence/
Whoa. I had no idea about that, it’s really shocked me. That’s just NOT okay at all. 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I really liked her and paddy together and definitely thought they were set for the long run.
When did she mention it??

Reactions: 1
Whoa. I had no idea about that, it’s really shocked me. That’s just NOT okay at all. 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I really liked her and paddy together and definitely thought they were set for the long run.
When did she mention it??
She had a video about it when she still used to hang out with Paddy (maybe just after they broke up) but yeah thats definitely a lot worse... because sometimes when I've viewed her older videos nowadays she still gets them comments on them..

That's it..

I’ve been watching her for ages but somehow I missed that video.

I’ve not looked on the websites she mentions but from the way she describes it, it’s obviously so much worse than here. Those websites are based off pure hatred and racism.

We talk about her airbrushing fails and her mans, doesn’t quite compare does it!!!
Ps. Getting her teeth done was the best thing she ever did!!!

the sad reality, is that she is a very insecure girl who is not only happy in her looks but I’m happy in her fake persona/personality - you can see right through through the self love bullshit and ‘jouneee’ good people don’t need to constantly validate there behaviour, they just do it and let the good karma come.

she only speaks about self love because she wants to seem as relatable as possible, fine it’s good for the gram and it’s good for female attention and interest which ultimatley the real ‘boss witches’ like holly boon have gained respectedly and steadily through hard work and building a brand and YouTube out of a passion. She wants a high female following as it’s the best way to grow your page and he seemed as an ‘influencer’ rather then attention from men. Best example I can make is someone like Han (likeable, shy, interesting) vs Demi Rose (ok she has how ever many mil followers) but it’s men following for sex appeal.

PLEASE DONT FUCKIN FORGET SHE GETS ‘MONEEE’ from Young girls who are clicking on her page with the hope to relate, she dosent truly give a duck - her alter EGO may want to care about everyone, but it dosent ain’t you ain’t falling anyone babes.

she is a people pleaser, but not a shy one so if I’m honest; it comes across as bleeping patronising And very fake, and the FACT THAT SHE STILL CHECKS THIS THREAD just shows how insecure she is and the validation she needs - she clearly cares what people thinks and if she was really on a self love journey she would do anything to AVOID threads

she probs aspired and dreamed of having a following like she has or even being in the same circle as the likes of holly boon etc - she knows they are much stronger woman then her and there for sucks up to camera, to the gram to continue this nice girl look but you can just tell she is a fantastic fuckin liar and very insecure.

And Mads - stop blaming everything on jealousy, we all think you’re beautiful and great tits blah blah; the problem ain’t your face or body it’s your lies and fake persona. REAL RECOGNISE REAL

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.