Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her ass is nothing like that lmao, did anyone see her it story of her lying down in the garden and she had clearly poked her arse in the air lol. pathetic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also I know we're all in lockdown but her hair looks ratty as duck - you'd think she'd take the extensions out herself.

Reactions: 4
It’s clearly true though if other people are picking up on it? It’s not just people from this thread saying it.
Of course it’s true, I was just commenting on her lack of judgement and seeing everything as hate.
And that she obviously still edits (also kind of admitting) but made a video saying that she doesn’t edit her bodeee at all anymore

Reactions: 3
She’s gone from actually being model-esque (back when she was blonde) she appeared to have an interesting career that we saw glimpses of during photo shoots etc she was naturally pretty, classy and Unenhanced & she came across as polite & genuine in her videos. Compared to now, she seems to have changed SO much and not for the better at all. she comes across so bitchy & trashy her content is boring I can’t help but think it’s because her life is boring with the lack of a real job. Her pictures promote nothing else other than sex, even her poses for photos are sexually inclined when there is no need. Personally I thought she looked so much more lovely with out the big fake boobs which now all we see. She is not model like at all anymore, nothing new or refreshing,just another Instagram girl craving admiration.

Reactions: 19
THINGS SHE EDITS:

Her arms - they are not as slender as she edits them to be in her photos, she is actually quite broad and it’s reflective in her shoulders in her videos.
This!! I’ve always noticed how broad she is in sit down videos!
*cue mads trying out a new angle in her next haul video*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s gone from actually being model-esque (back when she was blonde) she appeared to have an interesting career that we saw glimpses of during photo shoots etc she was naturally pretty, classy and Unenhanced & she came across as polite & genuine in her videos. Compared to now, she seems to have changed SO much and not for the better at all. she comes across so bitchy & trashy her content is boring I can’t help but think it’s because her life is boring with the lack of a real job. Her pictures promote nothing else other than sex, even her poses for photos are sexually inclined when there is no need. Personally I thought she looked so much more lovely with out the big fake boobs which now all we see. She is not model like at all anymore, nothing new or refreshing,just another Instagram girl craving admiration.
Completely agree! Think that's why she gained such a fast following! But like if you look now it's took her ages to get from 200k to 210k - and that's because she's shady and bitchy - not that sweet likeable girl she was in the beginning.

Reactions: 6
she went down hill for me even more when she started hanging out with the likes of holly boon and that ariana atjar girl. they all just have bad vibes, like not the type of girls you want to be friends with. she seems to have lost herself a lot through her YouTube/influencer journey.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think it’s odd she said she was happy with her weight gain but is now doing a juice cleanse? Such an inappropriate thing to be talking about online, her body is nice I’m in no way criticising that but promoting meal replacements and restrictive eating is so shady and wrong especially because she’s said she’s struggled with an ED when she broke up with pat you’d think she’d be more sensitive about posting about it. Everyone knows they’re basically a load of bollocks anyway, idk it doesn’t sit right with me at all

Does anyone else think it’s odd she said she was happy with her weight gain but is now doing a juice cleanse? Such an inappropriate thing to be talking about online, her body is nice I’m in no way criticising that but promoting meal replacements and restrictive eating is so shady and wrong especially because she’s said she’s struggled with an ED when she broke up with pat you’d think she’d be more sensitive about posting about it. Everyone knows they’re basically a load of bollocks anyway, idk it doesn’t sit right with me at all
Tbh I kinda don't believe the ED if I'm perfectly honest... like it just seems a faint attempt at trying to become more relatable and likeable. Because she only seemed to say it after she started to get SO much hate. I've noticed the last few videos she's been trying to make herself seem so down to earth again. It also doesn't make sense because she said it was due to feeling down about her break-up with Pat but she was immediately shagging Umar not long after the break-up with Pat and she seemed so "happy" about her life at the time - because all of her videos etc said she's so happy blah blah blah and people were posting things about how confident she seemed etc.. I just think it doesn't all add up.

She’s deleted the stories of her juice cleanse now loool, I’m not complaining because she really shouldn’t be showing that on her stories but she makes it so obvious she reads here.

I’m not sure how to put text under a spoiler so people can’t see but I’m gonna mention ED just in case people are triggered by it please scroll past.

Yeah I mean I don’t want to say she doesn’t have an ED, she mentioned she had a bulimic phase which in itself is really bad phrasing, eating disorders arn’t something you do for a few months to loose weight it’s a serious mental illness, I’ve struggled with bulimia for 6 years now so if she is/was going through my heart breaks for her nobody deserves that. However she never mentions seeing a dr for it so I’m guessing she’s self diagnosed herself which is so so dangerous and wrong and I hope to god I’m wrong but part of me thinks she was just saying it or exaggerated things to show how far she’s come on her self love journeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On today’s series of post and delete : Madison is clearly trying to prove to us she has thick thighs after yesterday’s photoshop mishap

E07917D0-60A1-4D00-8BEA-36C017FF0C03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would these juices be an ad? I’ve now seen 3 ppl start the ‘cleanse’ at the same time....
I don’t think so she’s just posted about how it isn’t working for her which is convenient giving what’s being discussed here😂 she seems the kind of girl who wants to look thicc and promotes self love but in the same breath when she’s no longer a size 8 says she’s getting chunky, I remember her mentioning she’s put weight on and she hopes it doesn’t go to her stomach...but she’s all about the self love and body positivity. Can only imagine how it makes her young fans feel when it’s glaringly obvious she only wants and likes one specific body type that can only be achieved with surgery

Reactions: 2
I’m actually so glad she’s been honest about the juice cleanse. A lot of girls would have looked into that when she first posted. This proves it’s a fad and not good for your body (which she should of known anyway but oh well)

Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the stories of her juice cleanse now loool, I’m not complaining because she really shouldn’t be showing that on her stories but she makes it so obvious she reads here.

I’m not sure how to put text under a spoiler so people can’t see but I’m gonna mention ED just in case people are triggered by it please scroll past.

Yeah I mean I don’t want to say she doesn’t have an ED, she mentioned she had a bulimic phase which in itself is really bad phrasing, eating disorders arn’t something you do for a few months to loose weight it’s a serious mental illness, I’ve struggled with bulimia for 6 years now so if she is/was going through my heart breaks for her nobody deserves that. However she never mentions seeing a dr for it so I’m guessing she’s self diagnosed herself which is so so dangerous and wrong and I hope to god I’m wrong but part of me thinks she was just saying it or exaggerated things to show how far she’s come on her self love journeeee
Yeah this is why I said it - like obviously if she did go through that it's awful and no one should have to struggle with it but she just kinda self diagnoses and said it was a phase like? It's the same when she says she has anxieteEe - as someone who's had terrible anxiety for all of their lives it's just insulting to have someone like Mads who bleeping loves attention so much she'll put 2 hours worth of make-up on just to go to M&S which isn't even near her?? she's a joke.

P.s. Hope you're better now 🥰

On today’s series of post and delete : Madison is clearly trying to prove to us she has thick thighs after yesterday’s photoshop mishap

View attachment 129077
Pretending she's tanned too when she's never gone a day in her life without fake tan? :ROFLMAO:

Also am I the only one who thinks Mads isn't the brightest? she misspells everything? Like ALL the time? I kinda feel like if she wasn't doing youtube/influencer she wouldn't be out there doing a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
845F6B0B-68EC-4BE9-8C63-D0A5AA96E759.jpeg

opened Twitter at the right time - don’t act like you’re not the nastiest witch out there Mads x

P.s. we know you read this forum all day every day @ just

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.