Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re so real with us mads x
I’m confused. Is she supposed to look bigger or something in her pic on the right? I hope she realises this doesn’t make people feel better about themselves ... she’s skinny in both pictures? She hardly has huge fat rolls does she. I’m not sure why she’s posted this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused. Is she supposed to look bigger or something in her pic on the right? I hope she realises this doesn’t make people feel better about themselves ... she’s skinny in both pictures? She hardly has huge fat rolls does she. I’m not sure why she’s posted this 😂
Oh but yesterday she was going on about her back rolls 😂😂 why is she trying to be relatable 😂 she’s really plugging the honestee with her followers but it’s coming across insincere to me, makes me cringe!!

I think she looks better in the pic on the right! She looks like an alien bodeee on the left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a huge trend with fitness influencers to show that they too get bloated, aren't perfect when not posing or sticking their bum out, it always gets so much attention and goes viral but Madison has literally missed the point here lol she just wants attention

Reactions: 11
It's a huge trend with fitness influencers to show that they too get bloated, aren't perfect when not posing or sticking their bum out, it always gets so much attention and goes viral but Madison has literally missed the point here lol she just wants attention
She will take any chance at attention 😂

Her mum full on sighing at mads in her stories 😂😂 love it!
she doesn’t want a phone shoved in her face the second she’s home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how it’s only after she’s had all this surgery and cosmetic enhancements is she able to promote self love? Where was your self love when you were pumping tit into yourself mads?

I’m not sure why she’s saying it’s angles either the one on the left has quite obviously been edited 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know who han renee's boyfriend is? Mads said she introduced them in a video and his arms have featured a bit in her cooking videos

Reactions: 4
I just came to comment about Hannah did anyone else think (in her new video) when she said “I'm not the type of girl to need a boyfriend but some girls are” WAS DEFO ABOUT MADS

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know who han renee's boyfriend is? Mads said she introduced them in a video and his arms have featured a bit in her cooking videos
did she breakup with that awful guy!?

“bae rang me as an alarm........”
I HAVE A BAE YOU GUYS.... YA GIRL BAD witch MADS HAS A BAE 🤣😂 BAD witch MADDDS IS A WIFEY 🤣😂🤣

plays herself some Megan Thee Stallion.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her man is blatantly baff.d on Instagram lol. They comment on each others pics and he flirts with her when she’s on live there’s No way she could be seeing someone else and flirting that much with him

She said in her video shes talking to someone.... again. whenever a girl has a string of men shes 'talking to' she's either getting used or they're ALL not interested which leads me to think she is just a shag for them.

When girls act all desperate for “the one” like she does, men deffo take advantage of it. I think she definitely thought her and Umar were more serious than they were.

Reactions: 9
Her man is blatantly baff.d on Instagram lol. They comment on each others pics and he flirts with her when she’s on live there’s No way she could be seeing someone else and flirting that much with him
she was doing this when she was with Umar too, because I think a lot of people assumed the guy she was always on about was baff.d but it turned out to be Umar, just think she's a slag tbh. She obviously just wants like every guy around her to be obsessed with her which is why she still strings paddy along.

slag was maybe too harsh, but definitely an easy girl.

Nah definitely not him. she said before they’re always like that but just friends, plus the Umar situation as is said above ^

Reactions: 3
I have no idea, but maybe santiagomcr1 on insta, he’s followed by her, mads and Hannah’s friend Millie ??? Could be wrong, just a guess

I have no idea, but maybe santiagomcr1 on insta, he’s followed by her, mads and Hannah’s friend Millie ??? Could be wrong, just a guess
It looks like he has the same tattoos!!
I think youre onto a winner here😄

Reactions: 5
665A53B1-3312-4E2D-ACE1-D06C833D3F8B.jpeg
Has she ever had false nails like this tho? Unless it’s a new thing with this guy?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.