Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boob looks so weird here! Like that can’t be right surely?! It looks so big and ugly and uneven and uncomfortable. Also we all know she’s been ghosted many times 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 109717
Face don’t look too good either there lol! When I watched this earlier I was like come on mads you’ve been ghosted more times than a haunted house 😂

I'm laughing at the fact she now has the Italian flag in her insta bio, why does she try sooooo hard to make it look like shes from anywhere but bleeping Manchester.

It's so noticeable going through her instagram, her twitter and watching her Youtube videos that she wants to be "exotic", more like exotic dancer but ok, just be yourself !!!!!!

Yeah, who knows, maybe she is like 2% Italian, but we know you're majority English Madison. Not Italian, not mixed but English :) A girl who likes pasta from Manchester :)
A GIRL WHO LIKES PASTA FROM MANCHESTER 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another come drive with me but not moving 🙄 god she’s so boring. Can you imagine being so bleeping dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ANOTHER crappy bleeping come drive with me & she’s stationary, so basically 12 mins of her miming the songs with her awful over drawn lips ! Honestly her content is shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
obviously not phrased it right for you but I’m sure it’s pretty self explanatory; it’s what most Instagram girls do nowadays. She tries very hard to be a different race.

Reactions: 3
I’m mixed so I don’t really see an issue saying it but if it offends other people I apologise but my point still stands that she does try very hard to be a woman from another race and I think that’s what actually bothers me the most about her

Reactions: 8
97773BB8-F00B-4C20-BADD-87E6683F4492.jpeg

she needs to get someone else to do her fillers they aren’t even 🧐 or that’s her bad lipliner skills

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, new here so still figuring out how things work. Love this thread and couldn’t agree with you guys more!!
and I just wanted to ask if there is a thread on erimstagram?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she lies and says she’s had filler dissolved and hasn’t got any? She has. Her lips are bigger compared to when she first started YouTube years ago. Why lie?

I just don’t get why she’s ruined her face. She was naturally very pretty when she started YouTube and now she’s just vile. It’s really sad that someone can think their only purpose in life is to look good.

anyone I know who is in any way italian (quarter, eighth etc) is a devout catholic not jehovahs witness :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . There are basically very few other religions in Italy other than Catholicisim and its taken very seriously ....

Her mum and dad are the most english looking people (not that theres A THING wrong with that ) that I've ever seen :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but ok madison!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.