Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a prostitute. There is being body confident and promoting a healthy body image which I am all for on social media and then there is this... she is such a bad role model for younger girls that will be thinking this is how they should behave and that they must also get this kind of surgery that she is flaunting in every post. We get it you have fake tits.
Desperate and slutty young girl.
I feel like when she’s grown up she will look back and think wow what was I doing with my life. sorry but it just really gets under my skin.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 106259Imagine asking your own mum to takepics like this 😂😂😂 also that bad editing to make her ass look curvier
Also why does her mum agree to take these pics and thinks it’s ok?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure my mum would support me in getting content if I had a “YouTube career” but photos like this are nothing to do with her channel, her subscribers, her viewer engagement?!?! Surely her mum would ask her why she’s doing pics like this??
Would also love to know what her did thinks?

Reactions: 6
Also why does her mum agree to take these pics and thinks it’s ok?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure my mum would support me in getting content if I had a “YouTube career” but photos like this are nothing to do with her channel, her subscribers, her viewer engagement?!?! Surely her mum would ask her why she’s doing pics like this??
Would also love to know what her did thinks?
If i lived with my mum and asked her to take a pic of my bare arse to put on the internet, unlikely id still be alive let alone have a place to live :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If i lived with my mum and asked her to take a pic of my bare arse to put on the internet, unlikely id still be alive let alone have a place to live :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha!! 😂
See that’s what I’m talking about 😭 any of the mums I know just wouldn’t be ok with it!

Do we think her man is losing interest and this was for him? 😂

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha!! 😂
See that’s what I’m talking about 😭 any of the mums I know just wouldn’t be ok with it!

Do we think her man is losing interest and this was for him? 😂
Especially as her mum last I heard was a devout jehovahs witness......I dunno what the JW perspective is on insta thotting is but I doubt any christian religion is going to look favourably on "YA GURL MADSSSS" online persona lol

I doubt he was ever interested to be brutally honest whoever he is, I understand not showing someone in the begginning but if I was with someone and its "going well" id expect to be shown on their SM and vice versa....I'd say more than likely its another duck and chuck job like the PLT owner :ROFLMAO:

Its probably Kyle Walker 😭 he has 83952 side chicks

Reactions: 8
is it just me or is she starting to look more and more like a drag queen

Reactions: 7
Mads lay in bed with a full face of make up and a lulabellz fake ponytail saying today has been tit. Can’t help but laugh 😭
Wow how filtered is that jesus christ she looks ridiculous n what the hell has happened to her eyes??? Screeming🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3678879D-8D92-41D7-9776-CD6583F39DC3.jpeg
“natural” With lipliner on her fake lips and foundation and contour on her face with fake freckles 😂😂 and her fake tits peeping in. Sure mads you're so natural x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she looks like she’s a nice person I suppose? When in fact all she’s done during lockdown is tart herself up and go around the shops in her designer trainers and fake tits out pouting so she can act like she has a purpose in life. It’s cos of people like her not staying on that were gonna get lockdown extended. She goes out everyday to the shop; you telling me you can’t do one shop a week love like everyone else??

Reactions: 9
Her boob looks so weird here! Like that can’t be right surely?! It looks so big and ugly and uneven and uncomfortable. Also we all know she’s been ghosted many times 🤷🏼‍♀️
461779E6-045C-467F-A2B8-3DF2F4860D51.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm laughing at the fact she now has the Italian flag in her insta bio, why does she try sooooo hard to make it look like shes from anywhere but bleeping Manchester.

It's so noticeable going through her instagram, her twitter and watching her Youtube videos that she wants to be "exotic", more like exotic dancer but ok, just be yourself !!!!!!

Yeah, who knows, maybe she is like 2% Italian, but we know you're majority English Madison. Not Italian, not mixed but English :) A girl who likes pasta from Manchester :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.