Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see what else she has done after all this "I don't want any more surgery. No longer edit my bodeEe. Self loveeee" she's been chirping on about

Reactions: 1
Mads going in hard about Tattle and ‘online trolling’ yet didn’t want to make a peep about the racist comments on that 4chan site about her and her ex.

There was no petition then... its only a concern to her when people start outing who she is as a person, her lies, photoshopping, etc!

She only cares that people are commenting on things and she can’t control this comment section.

Judging from how she tried to hide that her and Han fell out, I’d say she is the issue here. Usually the person who addresses it and says yeah we fell out, no big deal, it happens, is the bigger person.

Han seems like a genuinely nice person, never heard anything bad about her and I think Mads will drag her right down if she isn’t careful.

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen any friend other than Paddy and her Mum in videos. she clearly hasn’t got many friends which is probably why she forced the best friends thing with Han so quickly.

Reactions: 7
It's a shame because she seemed nicer when she was friends with Han.. but clearly her clout chasing and social climbing is what really matters.

Reactions: 3
I think liking that tweet is disgusting given that her target audience are those PA's on 20k a year....

Sorry, but she is a nasty, vile witch and all you have to do is push one button (her telling people to duck off on live) or look at a liked tweet to see she isn't an innocent nice girl she makes out.

Reactions: 25
Yup and love island rejects probably aren’t good enough for her. I think she’s holding out for a Man City or man united player tbh
she doesn’t really mention it a lot, but ya know she gets a lot of blue ticks in her dms. but like i say, she doesn’t talk about it... she’s so humble.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
95623A5D-B7F7-436A-A3E9-516D03DB6C41.jpeg

she liked these two tweets together and if these don’t sum up mads life idk what else does

Influencing probably has a 10 year life span for her. What exactly is she going to be doing beyond 30? We ain’t gonna be watching your PLT hauls in 10 years time honey!
I don’t even think she’s got a 10 year life span if she doesn’t get more creative soon it’s more like a 5 year span if she’s lucky

Reactions: 2
Can somebody make a new thread please 🥰

I don’t even think she’s got a 10 year life span if she doesn’t get more creative soon it’s more like a 5 year span if she’s lucky
I agree! She doesn’t have the personality to be successful long term.
When I watched Hans quick fire assumptions she came across really easy going and genuine(I never usually watch her videos) and it just made it even more obvious to me how much of a front mads puts on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.