Maddie Grace Jepson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her. I just saw Hannah Lowther (irritating too but less so) interviewing her on a red carpet. The way Maddie gurns, tries way too hard and is a much less funnier version of gkbarry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is there not an active thread or more threads on the girl, I have had to block her! She is the most irritating and unfunny person on tiktok

Reactions: 6
Her tongues too big for her mouth when she talks its strange then shes always sticking out and i dont get why

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe this thread is so quiet.

She is the MOST annoying person.

Unfunny, try hard twit!

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe this thread is so quiet.

She is the MOST annoying person.

Unfunny, try hard twit!
Completely agree! I can’t for the LIFE of me understand how her comment section is people saying how hilarious she is? I literally watch every video of hers like: 😐

Reactions: 2
She did a guest cohost thing on Radio 1 awhile ago with that equally as unfunny guy. I can’t remember his name but he’s the one who who does something with his lips. He looks very similar to George Baggs’ boyfriend.

I can imagine why the Baggs brothers, Max, Grace are popular, but not her. The “when you know the words to the song” thing going viral was particularly annoying because she ended up on the FYP non stop.

I think the reason why this thread isn’t booming is because she’s literally that annoying people have to block her so nobody can see what she posts to comment on it 😂. Also don’t think she does or say much other than be annoying and childish so again, nothing really to commentate on. I don’t wish her any harm I do find it odd so many people follow her and find her funny.

Reactions: 1