Lyrical - Professional Victim, it’s all about me, even when it’s not…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s time Lyrical had her own thread, (she’ll love that something is finally about her and she doesn’t need to hijack a situation for sympathy)
Lyrical has a pub, and a couple of other businesses as well as sitting day in day out on TikTok live…
So she desperately needs the money to pay her bills…no that’s not right…. Erm… feed her…erm…no kids, no partner, no family….erm… DOG! That’s right to survive she needs to battle and beg on TikTok as her businesses don’t bring in a single penny, uhuh, no way. 🙄
If you’ve not met Lyrical, she started off as Miss Reds big gifter of the week, and then decided to join Spartans agency under Miss Red. Miss Red then bailed on all responsibilities so Lyrical felt let down and fell out with her around the time o Miss Reds last big drama, but it’s ok, she’s been fully inaugurated into the Spartans witches coven, and her current BFF is Bridgey.

Lyrical has a brilliant skill of taking situations that are nothing to do with her and becoming the main victim. If someone’s having drama, it’s all about Lyrical, and it’s so unfair!

The latest reason that the world is against Lyrical, is the TikTok Blackout, where people have decided not to accept or send gifts so that Tik Tok aren’t profiting from them, and to try and get Tik Tok to listen by banding together. The aim was originally to get TikTok to change their safeguarding policies, protect Children and vulnerable people.

BUT No! It was secretly a plot to get at Lyrical! Lyrical was told on a live stream that people were going to turn off their gifts and not send gifts for one week and her first reaction was “I’m not doing that, that affects my income and I’m due to get my bonuses from Spartans Agency at reset!”
Lyrical then claimed trolling when anyone tried to speak to her and reason with her.

Lyrical has since accused the creators that were turning their gifts off of trying to be hero’s, and decided to set up a go fund me instead of a link to donate to a charity directly, but it’s not because she wants to be a hero herself… uh uh no!
Lyrical then riled up the rest of the Spartans coven in lives bitching about the creators and accusing them and their followers of trolling and attacking her. (She’s always getting threats you know, no one ever sees them but they’re there!)

On a totally unrelated note, Lyrical is pushing hard on the leaderboards this week, but the trolls are saying awful things to her don’t you know. She thinks it’s awful how people can decide to stand up for what they believe in and hope other people will join them to make an impact, because it’s so awful for her! Why can’t everyone just see it her way! Shes said today it’s really upsetting her how she’s not able to celebrate her wins and successes on the leaderboard, because other people are not gifting on their morals and principals, and it’s making her feel bad!
Other people she’s been battling are saying they’re not getting trolled for having their gifts on, and she doesn’t understand why! It’s just terrible people. But its ok, she’ll just let the people gifting her know where the exclusive gifts are, on each live. That’ll dull the pain.

Welcome to the world of Lyrical. Strap in, it’s a crazy wild ride!

She’s back pushing and justifying why she’s hammering the battles and rankings this week. Because she suffered too, and the guy posted it all online etc… but she says don’t bother looking as you won’t find it. Ok then…

is it just me or would anyone else not WANT to be tarnished with being high or even on the leader board this week?
everyone will surely just see that you pushed for gifts when other people were trying to do something important and took advantage of it.
Anyone in that top 10 this week is not a person I’d wasn’t to associate with ever.

Has anyome been watching the spartans team orange battles like whete do people get the money yo keep recharging and sending gifts after gifts its like they dint have there own bills or anything to pay for and its constant most nights that lyrical pretends she cares and just asks for tappers but she dont shes a horrible person

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Has anyome been watching the spartans team orange battles like whete do people get the money yo keep recharging and sending gifts after gifts its like they dint have there own bills or anything to pay for and its constant most nights that lyrical pretends she cares and just asks for tappers but she dont shes a horrible person
No. I’ve blocked them all. They’re shocking the way they use people.
You’re right she is horrible but makes out she’s a caring underdog that people pick on. I saw right through her a long time ago.