Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helenmoorhouse

Just read the Father’s Day gift guide- looks as though someone wrote it for her and then left her notes in that they then
C167B045-9581-4DD1-8F31-B2DA7C662AF9.png
forgot to delete. Such poor attention to detail.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

beahunny

Chatty Member
Hold on. Wait a precious little minute. Let me get this straight.....

Dior lipstick: £32
Chanel lipstick: £33
Guerlain lipstick: £31
Tom Ford lipstick: £40

Lydia Millen (who?) x Code8 (again...WHO???) lipstick: £45

All these prices are taken directly off the Harrod's UK website.

So....A LYDIA MILLEN LIPSTICK IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A CHANEL LIPSTICK? DIOR??? WHAT PLANET IS THIS?

Can we all tag @harrodsbeauty with this absolutely insane collaboration mentioned and request that they justify this pricing? Does Harrod's even care that this Lydia nobody with the vile, toxic reputation is making them out to be absolute bellends with her little "bespoke" lipstick scam that also has the environmentally obnoxious packaging to add insult to injury?

Hell would FREEZE OVER before I would purchase a glorified (unkind, unprofessional, rude) social media salesperson's £45 lipstick over a cheaper (cheaper!!!!) Chanel or Dior lipstick designed by actual fashion/beauty designers hired by a major luxury fashion label.

Harrods Beauty Instagram
Harrods Instagram
Harrods Twitter

Lydia is beyond stupid to release this lipstick at this price. This isn't just her arrogance showing. This is just plain ignorance as well.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

Stefano

VIP Member
Ahhh fuck me another video to slay from Dobby the Hobbit helper.....

Ali first off .. if you have learn't anything from your Bee course you would know it's a fucking "swarm" of bees not a fucking "flock" .. give me strength this man's intelligence is about as low as pond scum. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wicked witch of the West arrives again .... fml .. go away before someone drops a bungalow on you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's fucking "Patiiiiiiina" pronounced just like I spelt it you dumbfuck! Anyone who owns any leather goods will tell you that! And by the way .. they look fucking awful against all the aluminium hardware in that kitchen .....another fuck up ✅✅.

Love the way he directs to the viewers not to think "it looks so gold in your kitchen" ... no one actually gives a fuck really the whole bloody house is an abomination... only you two worry about what others think as you have no imagination.

OMG ...... NOW HE IS CALLING THE BUILDERS "TRADESMEN" .... Grow a fucking pair and crawl out of your wife's saggy arsehole mate! (By the way .. weren't you one too .... don't look down your fucking nose at people that probably make more money than you do and have a career and don't beg for shit!) Would respect a plumber or an electrician anyday over you two!

I can't stop looking at his lips and him sucking his words all the time .. lay off the fillers babe! :sick:

But I am sooooo here for all the shitty Karma you two are having at the moment with the cars ... you reap what you sow bitches!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

2 x punctures on both cars ✅
Dented and scratched the RR whilst he was poncing around in the multistorey carpark filming shit reels anymoney ✅
Lydia has drawn on the roof of the Aston with a biro (that ain't ever coming out sorry to say as its Alcantara) ✅
Lydia has smashed the visor mirror in the Aston ✅
And finally Ali has chipped the boot of the Aston by slamming his phone in it ✅

Oh the joy of Karma ....:devilish:

"It's not always sunshine and rainbows around here" .. no shit Sherlock .. I reckon it is actually pure hell living with Toad of Toad hall :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She is a fucking pain in the ass ... on cue just a he speaks she runs the water for ages ... selfish bish!

In the car ..... the obligatory selfie for the thumbnail .. I mean can you imagine what the driver thinks of these two stupid fucks in the back???

Obligatory shots of cases and feet ... bored!
The London Eye : Bored
The elevator in the hotel : Bored

All fodder basically to keep them minutes rolling in ...... #patheticvlogging101.

Her sqealing yet again ....... but when she saw the bathroom .. I thought to myself .. Yes Lydiot it IS nicer than yours as it was done with "taste" lols :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

But I refuse to watch anymore after seeing that Tods work with these 2 fuckers .. I have those exact same shoes and makes me want to violently puke ...Tods are sacred in Italy and I have been wearing them (bought and paid for myself) for over 15 years.
This tool doesn't deserve to even put them on his Hobbit feet let alone get them for fucking FREE!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (RRP is like over £400) ....no wonder brands are losing credibility with loyal paying customers when you give expensive shit to nobody's!
AND SUNGLASSES .. FFS .....(calm thyself Stefano breathe .. breathe)

BUT YET AGAIN .. YOU HAVE A WHOLE MENU TO CHOSE FROM ... BURGERS AND CHIPS ...GROUNDBREAKING.

Oh fuck off lydia .. fucking moaning as she went shopping and bought heavy stuff .... wasssth it twoo heavy for sthilly moo moo??

Boring wankers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Stefano

VIP Member
OHHHH this vlog is pure shite so I have to comment!!!! Here we see the real Toad of "Toad hall" in action!

Who the fuck is she kidding "I am thinking of getting bags that I want on my list" ... oh puhlease fuck off ...... you can't even afford a haircut ... but a fucking Hermezzzzzzzzz is on your wish list.

Learn how to use deodorant first then think about the difficult stuff lovely x

This Hermezz shit is sooooo predictable from someone with fucking zero talent and zero imagination and who said Hermes was not her "thing" but after both ITFRW and Tamara showed their Hermes hauls...Jesus get on the bandwagon!!! ....... FUCK OFF LYDS ...........YOU can't afford fuck all .... KM aint paying you jack shit for this stuff! Shallow pathetic human :sick::sick::sick::poop::poop::poop:(n)(n)(n).

She wants it in "Nude" .. ahh well there we go then ... you have tonnes of crossbody bags in nude .. but no no ... Hermes is the staple now ...because she thinks it gives her a status in life ..."She has arrived" ...but no love .. you miss the whole point with Hermes .....you will never get it and no matter how hard you try .. you will always fuck it up!

Lisssbifff Arden .... boriiiiiing!!!!!!! You do not give 1 fuck about this brand! You hardly ever mention them but hey ... shill your ass for a pound .. you do you!!!

That bloody mask .........I am sorry I would be embarassed! Fucking vile! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Can you imagine that Lily company hearing her go on and on and on about the wicker Kelly ... and more to the point .. the poor fucking driver listening to Miss Nouveau Riche talking about Hermezzzzzz all the time in the back of his cab .. hope he fucking overcharged the bitch!

Don't you even dare talk about rule breaking ... you fucking broke nearly every Covid rule in lockdown ........ stay in your lane bitch! :mad::mad:

OH DEARY ME .... The Aston boot chip costs mega money...and you didn't know this???? 3K ...... Yet you my deary can drop 12k on a fucking saggy bag but 3k is sooo expensive? Well I will tell you this now .. that car is worth so much more than your fake Sellier bag but seeing as you have to give it back beforelong as it is a lease they expect it perfect .. so you have to pay it and this grinds your fucking gears. Here is a hint .. live within your means .. get a car you can buy outright and save the pretence .. quit fucking bitch whinging..and live with a car you can afford.

The RR next year will have to go back as its a 2019 model and the Aston is 2018 so probably is due to go back soon hence the faffing with repairs and servicing and tyres etc that you both have banged on about in the last 3 vlogs!

The chemsitry with you two is .... well......like watching incest to be frank ......like forbidden .. like unnatural ... like bleurgh :sick:

The Hermezzzz purchases were boring .. typical Lydiot and frankly not fashionable at all. There are so many other sandals by other brands that are amazing ....Like Balmain / LV / Dior / Louboutin / Armani / Jimmy Choo / Gina ... but no ... make everything Hermezzzzz in all the same fucking colour as the 1 bag you have and be done with it! .. Boring/ unfashionable and frankly predictable!

Buy a lipstick from a competing brand in the exact same shade "CORALLY BALM" that your #CODE8GATE lipstick is????? HUH ??? :oops: why not get a dildo and fuck Code8 royally up the arse once you have taken their paycheck and flooded them with awful messages ...WIN WIN .......You complete fucking clungebucket!

But yet again .. in true Chav style ...misspronounce the shade names .... "ABRICOTTTTTTTTTTTT" ... Now Lydia .. Hermes is from where?? Yes good girl France ... Apricot in French is prononuced how??? "Abricooooo" (fonetically) ...repeat with me .. Abricooo ... Abricooo ... there you go you complete dumbfuck!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::poop:(n)

She is a huuuuuge fucktard at this point! .. I cannot wait for this epic fall ... and mark my words it .. will ..come!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Lola Faith

VIP Member
It's fkin summer ?? Why to wear boots ??

That outfit is utterly tragic, even more so as she's worn it specially to go to Hermes. It's not enough to walk in there with a Kelly, she needs to wear those hideous boots with linen trousers tucked into them. I would be embarrassed to be seen with her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Stefano

VIP Member
Ok so starting the vlog to slay the bitch as you lot did such a good rundown of the last shitshow.

Standard "I am up so early" ..has to show us the time too. Weather talk again and again .. so fucking boring and predictable .....:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Seeing as she has this code8 shitshow .. you would think being Italian she could pronounce "Positano" correctly but no no .... "Positannnno" .. I would slap you but shit splatters!

Also who the actual fuck puts bronzer on their nose ... like dumped right in the middle ... I aint no beauty guru but I am sure this is fucked up! :oops:

AHHHHHHH now I get it (penny drops) ..... you signed with Code8 last year .. before Globyshitebylydia launched .. before you went all fucking banshee on Nicky .... so due to contractual obligations these poor twats have to launch you regardless. So we cannot really blame the company .. infact I actually pity them.

Wait and see this flop .. and Code8 disappears as another sponsor religated to the coffin bed cemetry that is her career :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

The amount of shit that can come out of someones mouth about a fucking lipstick is beyond me .. her ass must be so jealous.

Just a few cracking lines:
1: "The guys at Code8 respectfully waited till the perfect time to launch this" ...so in other words .. it wouldn't fucking sell during a pandemic as noone was wearing lipstick due to masks, so you waited til you could shill more money out of people..correct?
2: "I created this lipstick" no no .... you would need a degree in Chemistry hunny .. don't get it twisted ... your "marketing for dummies" degree doesn't count!
3: "I put together a Code8 edit" ... yet again . no no no ..... you picked a load of fucking already existing shit and chose the colour for the box.

I skipped the rest when she said "bespoke" lipstick .. I can't .... I just can't :rolleyes:

Cue the pathetic fake laughter at Porter in the garden ... vomit-inducing sweetly sickening serial killer voice ... you know from the films just before they slash and kill you...:eek::eek:

Laura Ingles is off to Harrods .. with a dress that I am pretty sure should never ripple down the buttoned front .. dress for your actual size tits Lydia not what your brain thinks your tit size is!

The car vlog is just so pathetically transparent and a blatent lie .. she has not got any offers for PR trips so she has to spin it to show that she personally wasn't ready to do "normal" things .. but yet she had plenty of time to go shopping everywhere during lockdown and flounted lockdown rules every other minute.

She thinks Harrods set up in MK because of all the vloggers and influencers??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry that one is too good
Run along now Felicia .. you don't want to miss the water truck .. ya thirsty bitch! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"You're in Harrods"
squeeling Cawwie...then we have a shot of the most miserable faced bitch on a poster .... they should put a £ machine next to it like in the funfair so you can punch the poster and get points!

Please make her stop squeeling ... she sounds like a fucking ambulance ..... play it back and forth and you will get it Tattlers!!!:oops::oops::oops:

The bit with Ali was cringworthy .. only your gay bestie would get you LaMer cream .. #justsaying.

Sohoar Farmhouse ..... predictable again ..... No Lydia .. they will NOT give you a membership ... There is a strict "No Chav" policy .. didn't you read the fine print it says :"If you want to be at our level .... climb bitch!"

So surprise surprise .. now the Aston has a flat tyre .. did't the RR have one last fucking week .... ahhh that's why .. you have so many fucking "tradesmen" changing the bungafuckup that there is shit and nails and crap all over the drive... silly moo moo :rolleyes::poop::poop:.

All I got from this is that Ali looked severly fucked off the whole time and she squeeled like a pig for most of the 40 fucking minutes I will not get back in life ....shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Why do her fans think Lydia is richer than us? Or richer than anyone the doesn’t not like her?, why do they think we don’t have a life? Genuinely can’t understand their mindset.

Brand should be aware that Lydia is a bully and questioned as to why they are working with a proven bully, how is it spiteful by letting them know... do these fans just want everyone to forget what Lydia did and join them in la la land blissfully delusional.
Yes, this gets me every time. The default defence for all these sheep is 'you are jealous' 'You wish you had her money / looks / house / car / clothes' etc.

Jealous of what exactly?? She appears to lust over houses just like mine, I have a nice car, good career, fancy the pants off my husband, beautiful kids, and I wouldn't swap my face for Lydia's in a million years (I did think she was beautiful about 5 years ago though). I don't have loads of designer bags or clothes (no interest in designer things), I do think Lydia has a lovely figure (except for the cement oranges) and I think she's lucky to be able to work with her husband every day and earn money being a lazy cretin, but there is nothing that she has that I would ever be jealous of.

Just because people can see through anothers' bullshit, lies and begging, doesn't mean they're bitter and jealous. Just because everyone is saying £45 for a lipstick or £50 for a tanning mitt is extortionate, doesn't mean we can't afford it, it means we can see when someone is trying a cash grab and tricking gullible people into spending their hard earned cash on mass-produced over-priced tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Stefano

VIP Member
Just watched Tamara's Q&A/ Assumptions video .... WOW if that is not a swipe at Lyds I don't know what is.

The rundown:
1: Don't be personal if you want brands to partner with you / Be professional as they don't want controversy.
2: If you want a long term career with steady growth : "Be professional on ALL of your platforms!".
3: Create good quality content that is useful to the brands.
4: Have an "honest relationship" with your audience.
5: Only advertise certain types of things that works with your audience. (Tamara said she refused to promote things like "laundry detergents" lols .. right at ya Lyds!).
6: Organic growth v's instantaneous big bang inauthentic growth (bots I reckon she meant lol)

Tamara whether you like her or not is absolutely professional in everything she does ... she never once makes spelling mistakes or grammar or punctuation fuck ups.

She doesn't get involved in petty drama.

She works with all the brands now she says that she originally bought from years ago (LV/Dior/Hermes/Jimmy choo/Balenciaga etc etc) and her growth has been steady over a long period of time hence why she thrives and Lydiot is falling. She is authentic in her content/ she doesn't work with every bloody brand she has never heard of like Lydiot and she actually comes across more humble and more astute hence her likeability.

This was such a shot at influencers that just want money now and fuck the rest.

Very insightful Tamara .. bravo (y)(y)(y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

JMD

Lydia Millen #95 - Try-hard, fail hard, this career`s headed to the graveyard

☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Lydia would/will never apologize, she is the one waiting for nicky to say sorry.
I baby all my bags, even the reusable shopping bag😂.
She loves that whit e dress because it has a belt and can be cinched to hell.
Also, I told you as soon as it gets warm /summer lidl pulls out her winter shoes, typical!
@Julia123 I can‘t show you all my bags, that would take me too long too to undo and put back, sorry. But here is the wall.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

jemes5

Long time lurker here!
As an avid Hermès collector I am now embarrassed that the brand has been overrun with influencers. They influence nothing! Reluctant to keep collecting. I might just flog mine to Sellier or whoever they buy from and watch them pay twice as much for my cast offs! 😂 That outfit LEM was wearing while entering Sloane Street/cadogen was pure cringe. Trying way too hard 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Listen carefully. This is groundbreaking stuff. Lydia is most definitely not conning her followers again. Definitely not.
3F20E693-C303-42CA-8E4F-EE9CF358A991.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Hi there

I have got a treat for everyone…. Just been to the H beauty store, had to hunt for code8 stand. You guys are not ready for when you see the size of the stand lmaooooooooo and surprise surprise crickets everywhere 😂 no minions were spotted 🤣
FC05DCC1-D7F6-4745-B428-22B22572CEA4.jpeg
E5BB1EEE-6BFC-43DE-94F0-8C9D2EC2847D.jpeg
E28E689D-76B5-4566-BC09-FBCA07A95510.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Julia123

VIP Member
So, after Vic and Amelia get their new bags, Madam has to follow suit with a visit to Her-mezzzz. :rolleyes:
Sounds familiar ??? Happened the last time Lydia bought her Hermès bags, boots, belts. She purchased that lot after Vic, Amelia, Patricia and Tamara unboxed their bags. Had to up them though, they just bought a bag, Lydiot's was a "haul". :rolleyes:
Now what ? The gloves she was lusting after ? A horse crop to keep Ali and Cawwiiee in check ?
Gawd help me if it's another frikken belt.
Oh I am SURE it's just to get a few "matching" pairs of shoes, twillies or a belt for Ali. They try to flex but end up flopping every time. Posting photos of having coffee or champagne at Hermes and end up buying only a belt. pathetic

I better NEVER hear another "too expensive" "out of budget" moan for normal priced items like light switches from either of them for at least a year after watching her blow through about 20k on overpriced dresses she never wore or only wore to Josie's or Cawwie's house, 20-30k on 2 hermes bags she only wears to the garden center or grocery store, 20k on Dior and Chanel bags she NEVER WEARS since Jan 2020, a 30k greenhouse to use for display of bought flowers and to eat cake, motorized golf bag for a healthy man, extreemly overpriced pens and knives when they can't/don't/won't write or cook, 17k on 3 pcs of outdoor furniture and $$ bathtub they will never use except for gram photos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

MissMidnight

VIP Member
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear Residents of Stoke Bruerne,

I’m aware this may come as a to shock you, but we also have ‘glorious’ sunrises here in Australia! 🤫

That is all, lovelies. x

A snap from my morning walk today - it was 1.2°c.
3AFDDE30-4888-441A-B17A-31FE104A3BC3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I wonder what the mood in the Bunga is like today..... Ali probably hiding in his office.... the 'team' sat downstairs with crash helmets on getting ready to deal with Lydia's mood and snaps..... Carrie telling her to 'breath chicken, breath'.... After another disastrous launch.

Someone (I don't think it's Lydia) has started replying to some of the comments trying to defend the price point or claim that Lydia does collaborations to suit various budgets, but it's clearly a very poor effort at damage control. How embarrassing once again.

I love it when this happens because it's all of the comments, all her loyal followers that are unhappy and giving her critique, so she can't claim it's just a few trolls or haters. And then there's usually an influx of new members here where it's been the last straw for them and they start looking around to see if anyone else feels the same. WELCOME NEWBIES!! :)

To Lydia, her audience, her subscribers that have put her in this privileged position, are a nuisance to her. She hates having to interact, like or respond to comments and NEVER caters to them or takes on board constructive criticism, EVER! Even on here, we have all at one point said that if Lydia just did x,y,z then we'd probably enjoy watching again. But no. She knows best. She totally forgets that every person that watches or likes her insta or comments, is PAYING HER WAGE!! They have all given her this lifestyle and she treats people with such utter contempt! This is just another example and won't be the last with her either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68