Luxe Listings Sydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished S1. Really enjoyed it, altho I find Gavin REALLY annoying!!! I can’t believe it ended with so many cliffhangers & S2 doesn’t seem to be available 😩

Reactions: 1

I have been enjoying season 2. The homes are incredible. I am just annoyed that it's only six episodes again as it should be much longer. Season 3 is out in October and even that is currently going to be six episodes. 18 episodes over three seasons isn't good enough.

• Heart

I have been enjoying season 2. The homes are incredible. I am just annoyed that it's only six episodes again as it should be much longer. Season 3 is out in October and even that is currently going to be six episodes. 18 episodes over three seasons isn't good enough.
I really like it. I think Gavin is coming off much better in S2 and understands what he looked like in S1 and basically makes fun of himself.

The relationship between the 3 of them is great and the homes are fab. I think it is better than SS tbh.

Reactions: 4
My partner will actually voluntarily sit and watch LL with me, whereas he says Selling Sunset is pure shite :ROFLMAO:

I’m loving S2! It’s much better than S1, they all seem to have calmed down a bit & Gavin & Simon are much more likeable. The properties are generally fabulous but I can’t get my head around how closely packed in they are. Zero privacy, BIG bucks!!!