Lucy Letby Case #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really uncomfortable with all these professionals who are happy to admit they look up patients/their families on social media. I know you shouldnt share anything you dont want the world to know blah blah, but the thought that someone who's just seen someone in a very intimate situation then pops off to FB to check them out is very tacky. IMO
Exactly why you should lock your pages down and not Go under your own name as much as possible. What one person considers out of bounds others don’t, which is evidenced by the differing opinions on this very thread.

you have to remember that everything you say and photos you post is, in effect, published and can be used by the media if they get their hands on it because even if it’s in your locked down facebook account you’ve still published it online.

I understand it but still find it terrifying because I like to be flippant online and things could be taken out of context.

Reactions: 14
Thanks. See I think I’ve heard quite a lot already about those things but I appreciate there will be more to come. Still that reads to me like she had to be the unluckiest and worst nurse in history! But I appreciate others will have different opinions. I’m also not sure why knowing the others shifts matters all that much. There’s only 7 occasions where a different person was there for all of it so that feels like the key bit because how ever much Letby was there, she was there for all of this and when she wasn’t there it all stopped. I am just not sure it would have got that far or that defence wouldn’t already have mentioned it as it would be quite huge. I also doubt that the nurse that was there for 7 of the cases was there for both insulin poisonings and has some how evaded suspicions. Thank you so much though you have made interesting points and I appreciate we can think differently!
As far as I understand it not all of the collapses are included in the trial, just the ones where she was present.

Reactions: 2

New thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.