Lucy Letby Case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the poor darling she “allegedly” attacked, who was found bleeding from the mouth & lost a third of its blood, what on earth did she do to cause that? It seems such a violent injury I can’t fathom how that alone didn’t trigger her suspension as she was the only one there & then a massive inquiry! Granted the other attacks were more stealth so maybe a reason why they went without investigation, but this attack was so visible! I’m not in healthcare so hoping one of the medical posters can explain because it’s broke my heart reading it & made me so angry why no one helped them!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I just read a baby died at a different hospital after being transferred there. the case was dropped for that one as it might have jeopardised the case against the others

Reactions: 1
IF she is guilty.

Im by no mean a psychologist but heres my ideas on her personality! I reckon she's been a bit of a loner all of her life for one reason or another, maybe an only child. I reckon she was fully into her studies and her job, and I bet her mum and dad doted on her and were so proud of her. But I reckon she was addicted to the sympathy and attention she was getting when people knew she had interacted with these babies that had passed. The pats on the shoulder, the hugs, the words of comfort, the texts pinging all the time. I reckon she searched the families on Facebook to look at the reaction to what she did. To see if maybe she is mentioned. To see the carnage she had created.
I reckon she revelled in interfering in other people's lives and the control of life over death. I have no idea what would have made her that way. Maybe some trauma in early life? Maybe never fitting in with peers? Not that any of it would be any excuse. Because if she is guilty the only word for her is evil. Iv never heard of such evil in all my life, those poor innocent babies were never given a chance.
i think this exactly!!! So well put! Such a sad case

Reactions: 5
I just read a baby died at a different hospital after being transferred there. the case was dropped for that one as it might have jeopardised the case against the others
if this is true then it‘ll go massively in her favour and I would expect the defence will raise it if they can?
I suppose it depends on how this baby died but babies would die at other hospitals too as they were poorly. For all the babies that died when she worked there some of them will have been part of the usual statistic of babies that die in NICU

Reactions: 4
I think it’s telling that she went out her way to search on Xmas day. Surely she had better things to be doing on Xmas. I am definitely guilty of having a nosey at people but I am not convinced I’d remember peoples names to have a look on xmas day.
If you consider all options why in particular Christmas Day it can get quite sinister. Could also be completely innocent and wanting to check in.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone do a new thread? Not sure how to! X

if this is true then it‘ll go massively in her favour and I would expect the defence will raise it if they can?
I suppose it depends on how this baby died but babies would die at other hospitals too as they were poorly. For all the babies that died when she worked there some of them will have been part of the usual statistic of babies that die in NICU
I think there is still going to be a lot of bombshell moments to come from both sides. But I just donMt think they’d manage to pull of the scrape goat theory

I know I'm just someone on tattle and its opening arguements so it doesn't matter what I think but the prosecution just ain't selling this to me. I may be being unconsciously bias as my initial hunch has always been scapegoat but I'm just not at all convinced.

I know I'm just someone on tattle and its opening arguements so it doesn't matter what I think but the prosecution just ain't selling this to me. I may be being unconsciously bias as my initial hunch has always been scapegoat but I'm just not at all convinced.
For me, before the trial started I initially thought scapegoat as it’s clearly a failing trust plus the whistle blowing rumours. But this would involve some massive tampering with documentation, rotas etc to set her up. Then it started and I thought no way, she has to be guilty but I’m still not convinced either way. Some of the evidence so far has pointed to her being guilty, others suggests wrong place wrong time. However, it is only day 3 today theres months left yet!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.