Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ava1234.r

New member
Did you see the part where she says everyone leaving hate are actually probably psychopaths, I actually feel sorry for her she’s literally looking for anyway to make herself feel better. I’m assuming most of her hate is because she got back with dan but honestly this is all stemming from her posting every reason why they broke up. It is embarrassing though and quite sad that they are back together obviously she is in this relationship now and people in her life and online are probably pointing this out to her and if they aren’t they are saying it behind her back,her self esteem must be so low. Didn’t he cheat on her constantly it was’t just a one time thing he’s blatantly using her which is so sad. The only fans me online I think who openly defends their relationship is Emily isn’t it? I feel like she is the type of girl to always want everything in her life to be more perfect then everyone else’s around her which makes sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Cao97x

Chatty Member
What complete bullshit. I’m sorry but the only reason you’re keeping your relationship private is because you know the backlash you’ll get after you made a video slating him, talking about how he used you for money, cheated on you etc. It’s nothing to do with you being better than not needing public appreciation, it’s that you know a lot of your followers will ask wtf you’re doing after you told them to not accept shitty behaviour from shitty partners and you can’t deal with being asked that because it’ll make you face the reality that you’ve fucked up by taking him back
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 11

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
This comment left on one of her photos with Dan😂
She chose to tell the world what he did and how awful/toxic he was and how bad the relationship was. How is it surprising that people now don’t approve of her getting back with someone so awful
Worrying how many people have commented under their pic saying “goals” etc.. do people really have such low standards for life? I mean Lucy’s self respect must be non-existent but surely all these people cannot be so naive? I know everyone deserves happiness but last time I checked Prince Charming wasn’t a cheating sponger who was apparently toxic and expected u to pay for everything 🤔 and I do believe that’s how he really is. She made the mistake of telling us his true colours, she was being honest about him back then because she had nothing to lose as they were finished. Now that she’s taken him back the reality doesn’t fit her narrative, but sadly I feel some day very soon she’ll be making another “Dan did me dirty” video 😔He hasn’t slipped up yet because lockdown meant for 2-3 months he literally couldn’t leave the house lol. So had no physical ability to cheat. Now that things are relaxing a bit I’m sure it’s only a matter of time. Silly girl. And ladies, I know you feel me when I say women DO NOT forgive and forget. I bet she still brings it up during arguments and she grills him on his every movement every time he leaves the house. A really very sad and miserable life for her, I hope she finds the strength to walk away and be single as it would be better than sacrificing your dignity and self respect every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

PeppermintTea3

Active member
It does feel like she has given up on herself and gotten lazy in every aspect. Settling with her arsehole boyfriend and stopped trying with her appearance. I know looks aren't important but I think in Lucy's case her weight gain and sloppy appearance is a reflection of her mindset atm. I want her to do better, dump Dan, put more effort into her videos and look after her health.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

yellowmango

Well-known member
I find it interesting that Lucy has partnered with FashionNova and has been posting about them all day when FashionNova were recently called out for stealing designs from black women and promoting it as their own and not giving the original designers credit. I thought with Lucy's outrage and posting on BLM she would have known about this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
She is so lazy, it’s disgusting. Their house is an absolute state, and she says they haven’t got time to unpack yet because they are so busy. But she managed to have a nap on the sofa, and then all they seem to do is eat. Their relationship seems to revolve around greasy, fried food. The amount of McDonalds breakfasts they had in that first moving vlog was GRIM. And then when they did make a breakfast at home it was sausages and bacon. What’s wrong with having a bowl of cereal or porridge? Why does it always have to be red meat?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

113980

Well-known member
...does he realise if they've unfollowed him they won't see his angry messages about them unfollowing him?😂🤦‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Meepwaj

Member
Oh I almost feel bad for her in the latest video, it’s so awkward how obviously unattractive Dan finds her. None of those dresses suited her figure, and the fact she claims to be a 12 is laughable - I’m a 14 (16 on a bad day!) and have nowhere near the tum that she has. If she would just own it I’d have a lot more respect for her, and I’m sure her boyfriend would too 😬
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Here she is again with that size 10 figure
How is she comfortable lounging round the house in shorts wedged up her bum and a crop top? Her body is completely normal (although clearly not a size 10/12 as she claims) and I'm not saying anything bad about it. But she's completely delusional if she thinks clothes like that are flattering or look nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
It’s weird because both her sisters seem to be happy, healthy relationships. They’re very motivated and have a clear goal in life. They also cook healthy, inexpensive meals. Lucy and Dan felt the need to order breakfast because the cleaner was in the kitchen. I’m sure you could have gone in and grabbed a bowl of cereal. But then again, every meal is an excuse to have as much meat and fried food as possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Drbrox

Member
After seeing her stories I’ve unfollowed her on all platforms. I am saddened by what’s happened and will do everything I can to support the movement. I simply unsubscribed because she’s so nasty, aggressive and righteous. She’s on a huge attack and I’d like to know what she’s done for movements such as the black lives matter movement before this incident. She comes across as a bullish, nasty idiot and though I think it’s excellent to raise the issue, this is not the right way. I think she’s doing it to prove her support on the matter to her boyfriend, but she could have urged people to open their eyes and educated themselves in a different way. I liked her content but she’s really put me off lately. What id like to see are actions. Why doesn’t she refuse to do a brand deal unless that brand deal shows support to the movement and has a clear diverse brand - I bet she’s never looked into those things.
Again, this is a serious matter and I am behind it with anything in my power I can do,

her manner and aggressive tone is nasty and I hope she learns a lesson.

I hope she starts turning down the free giveaways etc and asks those brands to make donations to the movement instead.

what a stupid girl. I imagine a lot of it is the influence of her boyfriend and he’s known for having an attitude anyway so it’s rubbing off.

I so hope she reads this.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

HereForThePics1979

Active member
God her new video is unbearable. Aside from the fact her makeup looks horrific (Lucy you need to blend your face makeup into your neck), you can almost tell that Dan despises her. Obviously only staying with her so he never has to work again. Well, for a few years until all this dries up for her
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Marie95

Well-known member
Unsure how it works, but did she really open the door to the dog and it's owner in those pyjamas? Don't get me wrong a girl can wear what she likes but her arse was literally hanging out of it. I think I'd try and be a bit more professional? Maybe I'm looking into it too much but at least get dressed when you're meeting a stranger to look after their dog...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s weird because both her sisters seem to be happy, healthy relationships. They’re very motivated and have a clear goal in life. They also cook healthy, inexpensive meals. Lucy and Dan felt the need to order breakfast because the cleaner was in the kitchen. I’m sure you could have gone in and grabbed a bowl of cereal. But then again, every meal is an excuse to have as much meat and fried food as possible.
Or just waited till she was gone ? Or got up before they came?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
The absolute state of their house makes me sick. She literally makes some food and then leaves a tub of butter with no lid on the kitchen side and walks away? The sofa is literally rammed with packets of crisps, chocolate, wires, random shit. The living room table is constantly cluttered with shit as well as their floor? Their bedroom is a shit hole as well. Jesus Christ. Surely you would take more pride in your home showing it on the internet? Especially considering they both stay at home and do fuck all, they don’t have an excuse to not tidy up. She literally looks dirty. I’m surprised her hair isn’t fucked with the way she constantly has it in such a tight bun/pony ALL the time. That is awful for your hair.
Bare in mind these absolute slobs also have a cleaner so imagine the state before she/he attends 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 11