Lucy carmody aka lucyannmarie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats everyone's thoughts on Lucy? She's all over my fyp at the minute but I think a few of the accounts are fakes pretending to be her

Reactions: 2
If its the girl I'm thinking of she used to have quite a few threads on her ... she talks a lot of shite

Reactions: 1
This thread won’t last long guru gossiper is a good read for her just type Lucy carmody into google she’ll come up

Gave her kid up to her mum for a bit cos of her “mental health” yet she’s on tiktok 24/7. Get a bloody job and get your priorities sorted! Social services need to step in

• Wow
I understand her needing a break, like a day or weekend ( she is lucky to have that option) I have alot of mental health conditions but you can't just stop being a mum. How long has she not had him for now? Where does he go when her mum is at work, does she look after him?

I'm not saying she should be at home crying 24/7 but your going out with your mates on the piss. Going out for drives with the BF. Do you think she is enjoying the freedom?

The thing is the longer he isn't there the harder it will be to pick up where you left off and also it will be harder for her boy to go back living with her when he has now settled at her mum's.

I understand her needing a break, like a day or weekend ( she is lucky to have that option) I have alot of mental health conditions but you can't just stop being a mum. How long has she not had him for now? Where does he go when her mum is at work, does she look after him?

I'm not saying she should be at home crying 24/7 but your going out with your mates on the piss. Going out for drives with the BF. Do you think she is enjoying the freedom?

The thing is the longer he isn't there the harder it will be to pick up where you left off and also it will be harder for her boy to go back living with her when he has now settled at her mum's.
She should not be aloud that child have you seen her old videos about what she feeds him and her house was infested with flies not that long ago!! She’s a disgusting excuse for a human and doesn’t deserve the title mum. That baby would be soo much happier and safer else where. She’s not “mentally ill” she’s a lazy cow. I’m sorry but if you’re too “mentally ill” to look after your own child then you wouldn’t go out clubbing or sit on tik tok all day. I can’t stand her she’s one person that really boils my blood.

Reactions: 6
She should not be aloud that child have you seen her old videos about what she feeds him and her house was infested with flies not that long ago!! She’s a disgusting excuse for a human and doesn’t deserve the title mum. That baby would be soo much happier and safer else where. She’s not “mentally ill” she’s a lazy cow. I’m sorry but if you’re too “mentally ill” to look after your own child then you wouldn’t go out clubbing or sit on tik tok all day. I can’t stand her she’s one person that really boils my blood.
Yeah I get where your coming from. I haven't seen much of her old stuff but I know she was getting hate from people about how she cares for that boy. I know how hard it is I went through severe trauma as a teen then I feel pregnant at 16, i still stepped up to the plate like many many parents do. I didn't have help or someone to take my kid when I was having a bad day. I would be devastated that my boy wasn't home with me because he was my reason to get up every day, to keep a clean house and kept me going. She seems to be enjoying it a bit too much. What is she doing to improve her mental health so he can come home has she said?

Yeah I get where your coming from. I haven't seen much of her old stuff but I know she was getting hate from people about how she cares for that boy. I know how hard it is I went through severe trauma as a teen then I feel pregnant at 16, i still stepped up to the plate like many many parents do. I didn't have help or someone to take my kid when I was having a bad day. I would be devastated that my boy wasn't home with me because he was my reason to get up every day, to keep a clean house and kept me going. She seems to be enjoying it a bit too much. What is she doing to improve her mental health so he can come home has she said?
Yeah I completely understand that, it is hard especially with mental health but Lucy does not help herself and she never has. She sits on tik tok replying to comments all day, calling people out on their parenting. I’m sorry but if you have the time for a boyfriend you can fkn make time for your son!!! She doesn’t deserve him he deserves so much better, she hasn’t said what she’s doing she claims that it was a decision between her and her mum but I believe social took him and out I’m into kinship care. She’s a joke

Yeah I completely understand that, it is hard especially with mental health but Lucy does not help herself and she never has. She sits on tik tok replying to comments all day, calling people out on their parenting. I’m sorry but if you have the time for a boyfriend you can fkn make time for your son!!! She doesn’t deserve him he deserves so much better, she hasn’t said what she’s doing she claims that it was a decision between her and her mum but I believe social took him and out I’m into kinship care. She’s a joke
Yeh that’s my point. Completely get the MH point but she’s going out with her friends, “late night drives” with her fella and sat on tiktok either on live all day or replying to comments. Like get your arse in gear, get yourself a job and look after your bloody son

Reactions: 3
This girl needs serious help no baby should live in a place like that and if I knew where she lived I would report her it's not right.

This girl needs serious help no baby should live in a place like that and if I knew where she lived I would report her it's not right.
She’s been reported plenty of times. I think now they’ve took him she plays up on “mental health” alot, nothing fkn wrong with her she’s just a trampy lazy excuse for a human being never mind a mother, I hope she never gets him back, poor boy will thrive so much better else where as sad as it is, not with her mother either they’re all weirdos

Has anyone noticed that she keeps all her kitchen cudboard doors open wtf is that about it would drive me nuts.

I remember seeing his bedroom at one point and it was so bare just a couple Teddies on the floor. It's because she doesn't want him to play in there. I dunno just made me feel so sad

Has anyone noticed that she keeps all her kitchen cudboard doors open wtf is that about it would drive me nuts.

I remember seeing his bedroom at one point and it was so bare just a couple Teddies on the floor. It's because she doesn't want him to play in there. I dunno just made me feel so sad
Yup she’s a weird one, her before and after clean up videos thou 😂 the after always looks worse hahaha I can’t with her

• Haha
her old thread got closed on here ,because she doesn’t have 10k followers ,so it wasn’t allowed cause she doesn’t earn money from social media (i’m sure that’s what it said don’t quote me lol)

Yup she’s a weird one, her before and after clean up videos thou 😂 the after always looks worse hahaha I can’t with her
I know of a few girls who's kids went to stay with their mum's because they wasn't coping and just for a ' break ' but never gained full custody back again because they couldn't cope with the stress and everything it entails. They took time to 'work on themselves' but ended up preferring to see them as and when they please, still claim to play and active role in their lives but really they just like the title 'mum' and do all the fun stuff. Not there for bedtimes, baths, breakfast, dinner ,lunch, bedtime, tantrums their nans done all of that. Not saying this is how this situation will plan out. He's safe that's the main thing

I know of a few girls who's kids went to stay with their mum's because they wasn't coping and just for a ' break ' but never gained full custody back again because they couldn't cope with the stress and everything it entails. They took time to 'work on themselves' but ended up preferring to see them as and when they please, still claim to play and active role in their lives but really they just like the title 'mum' and do all the fun stuff. Not there for bedtimes, baths, breakfast, dinner ,lunch, bedtime, tantrums their nans done all of that. Not saying this is how this situation will plan out. He's safe that's the main thing
That is her to a T

She doesn’t give a crap about that poor boy. He’s been with her mum since January, what has she achieved since then? Nothing. She’s not doing anything to improve her “mental health” - going out on the piss, sitting in her dirty dressing gown watching repeats of Waterloo road all day, eating tit food and constantly on tiktok live.. her house is a state, shes never worked a proper job in her life, she will never get that boy back.. he’s thrived since being with her mum he looks so much happier and healthier! She NEVER took him out or did anything with him. She’s a disgrace and I’m so sick of all the sympathy she gets from her naive followers, I’m all for mums having a break but 3 Months without your son is NOT A BREAK. Honestly I have so much more I could say about the rat 😂😂😂 she boils my blood

She’s loving the freedom of being up all night and waking up whenever, going out with her mates and late night drives with her “boyfriend” .. she doesn’t want Leo back

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t give a crap about that poor boy. He’s been with her mum since January, what has she achieved since then? Nothing. She’s not doing anything to improve her “mental health” - going out on the piss, sitting in her dirty dressing gown watching repeats of Waterloo road all day, eating tit food and constantly on tiktok live.. her house is a state, shes never worked a proper job in her life, she will never get that boy back.. he’s thrived since being with her mum he looks so much happier and healthier! She NEVER took him out or did anything with him. She’s a disgrace and I’m so sick of all the sympathy she gets from her naive followers, I’m all for mums having a break but 3 Months without your son is NOT A BREAK. Honestly I have so much more I could say about the rat 😂😂😂 she boils my blood

She’s loving the freedom of being up all night and waking up whenever, going out with her mates and late night drives with her “boyfriend” .. she doesn’t want Leo back
Another fake boyfriend 😂 she’s deluded she doesn’t deserve that boy

I honestly do not believe her mum has the boy under her agreement! No chance has she agreed to it! Her mum's either taken him because she's a piece of tit, or social put him in mum's care because she's a piece of tit 😃
All mother's need a break I have 4 young children myself currently pregnant and 1 being disabled,I work a full time Job and I still manage my kids, I understand mental health is her weak point but surely 1 or 2 nights off is enough to replenish from her child when she only has one😬🤷 Especially when she doesn't seem to be actively seeking support for her mental health.
If my mum ever said ' I'll take your kids whilst you fix your mental health, because you're struggling to cope' I would stand up and say.. I'll come and stay with the kids, so I'm not away from my children but also getting some support! She literally handed her kid over and has since been living her best life😳 I'm not saying she isn't struggling,I'm saying he goes to nursery every day,she doesn't work,he stays with her mum every other weekend,she gets pissed. She gets alot of time away from Leo.
The least she could do is take this time to clean up her shithole, get a job, get some help and sort her tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9