Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love me my Size 12 granny panties though I’m size 6-8. Weird though she didn’t have to show the size of them? So perhaps trying to be helpful. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Realistically this makes sense and actually is helpful, just feels like her being so defensive about being a size 6 feels… relevant.

Reactions: 1
Realistically this makes sense and actually is helpful, just feels like her being so defensive about being a size 6 feels… relevant.
She’s so obsessed with convincing everyone she’s ✨⭐SoO tEeNy TiNy & sMoLL!⭐✨
Literally who sees the size on your underwear - or clothes for that matter!
I’m extremely underweight but still have some Kmart undies that are 10/12s who cares 🤷‍♀️

Surely those gigantic man made titties would not fit into a size 6.
She was contemplating getting them removed at one point .
I personally think they are too big on her smaller frame.

Reactions: 6
I've skipped her story last week her constant hyperfixation on herself is too much! All i saw was her lounging around in her kmart pjs, Lauren Curtis loungwear who?? 😅😅 girl needs a job.

Reactions: 2
I've skipped her story last week her constant hyperfixation on herself is too much! All i saw was her lounging around in her kmart pjs, Lauren Curtis loungwear who?? 😅😅 girl needs a job.
Omg no but didn’t you see!
There’s yet ANOTHER DRAMA with Loungeface!
The packaging has been mucked up this time! …totally all her fault though for not checking it first 🫠😂

Omg no but didn’t you see!
There’s yet ANOTHER DRAMA with Loungeface!
The packaging has been mucked up this time! …totally all her fault though for not checking it first 🫠😂
I don't know why she and other brands for that matter focus so much on packaging. It all goes in the recycling for me.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she and other brands for that matter focus so much on packaging. It all goes in the recycling for me.
Exactly! I actually so annoyed when I get sent a stupid box (obviously package it so it doesn’t get damaged) but just chuck it in the courier bag please!

Reactions: 3
She's down another rabbit hole today, i think she needs a social media break. This obsessive over everything isn't healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Way way too much time on her hands - time for another trip to the Maccas Drive-thru for a coke & chippies to break the monotony . Maybe she’ll have to wear a wig next time as staff are commenting on her regular visits.
This latest written rant must have taken hours to concoct. I don’t know any normal person who’s got the time for that shite.

Reactions: 7
OMG what a rant that was.

I just can't be bothered with it all. Buy 50 shein tops so you can have different colours.

Wonder what the mark up is on her sun smock. Unless I missed it, nowhere on her website says where it's made.

Wow, another outburst. Does she ever have anything positive to talk about these days? Everything she’s posts is a complaint or negative in some way. Wondering how Reece lives with her 😵💫

Can someone please clarify something for me? Loz is promoting Pantene (but noticed today she’s flicked over to Garnier - anyhoo) - I was looking at the Pantene in Coles today and it’s got on their Miracles range in the gold packaging that it’s silicone free? I don’t understand? Isn’t this what she was talking about and saying it was in fact good? Have I missed something here? The Pantene in the white packaging doesn’t mention being silicone free, but she was definitely promoting the Miracles range. 🫤

lol 😂
IMG_0195.jpeg

Can someone please clarify something for me? Loz is promoting Pantene (but noticed today she’s flicked over to Garnier - anyhoo) - I was looking at the Pantene in Coles today and it’s got on their Miracles range in the gold packaging that it’s silicone free? I don’t understand? Isn’t this what she was talking about and saying it was in fact good? Have I missed something here? The Pantene in the white packaging doesn’t mention being silicone free, but she was definitely promoting the Miracles range. 🫤

The rants about Shein... honestly girl, stop defending yourself so much. You're asking it worse in your head. No one cares what crap you buy or that they offered you 5 figured deals. The fact that you didn't take them probably says more about you anyway.
She only buys cheap fast fashion. Influencers generally don't make a career out of this.

Reactions: 2