Love it or List it (all editions)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else loves this show?

If you've seen some or all of the editions, which is/are your favourite/s?

UK - I love Phil Spencer. He's just so lovely and I'm a big fan of all his shows. Kirsty is okay but I prefer Phil. I don't record their show or make a special effort to watch it, but I will sit down and watch it if I come across it.

Canada - Todd and Gillian - I used to think they were funny and charming but now they annoy me. I think the episodes playing here in NZ on HGTV are quite old, judging by the homeowners' dress style and the styling of the refurbs. The refurbs aren't very interesting - they're all Cape Cod-meets-Scandi over and over again. Plus, the contractor they use is always complaining about things. I used to record it and binge watch, but now I don't even watch it if it's on.

US (I think?) - David and Hilary - I don't like these two so don't enjoy watching. Wherever they are, the houses are nearly always awful and although Hilary's refurbs are clever, they're nothing special.

Australia - Neale and Andrew - my favourite! I live in NZ, so Aussie homes, prices, lifestyle, etc., all feel more familiar to me. I make a point of recording these shows as well as watching them if they're on. Even the refurbs in the four+ years old episodes still look incredible.

Are there any others?

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts!

Reactions: 1
I really like love it or list it. Quite like Kirsty & Phil. I think they work well together. I like her tough love and no-tit approach, whereas Phil is just really nice and friendly to everyone! They do know their stuff so I think that's why I enjoy watching their home stuff.

Reactions: 2
I've only watched the UK one and have a series link set up so I don't miss any! I was a bit behind but have just finished the most recent series. I enjoy the revisits they do now they are a few years in to find out whether they really did stay or go. Kirstie and Phil (and I suppose their team behind the scenes) really do know their stuff and I like that they don't encourage overspending on the works at home to ensure that they don't lose out if they do decide to sell.

• Heart
I've only watched the UK one and have a series link set up so I don't miss any! I was a bit behind but have just finished the most recent series. I enjoy the revisits they do now they are a few years in to find out whether they really did stay or go. Kirstie and Phil (and I suppose their team behind the scenes) really do know their stuff and I like that they don't encourage overspending on the works at home to ensure that they don't lose out if they do decide to sell.
Oh yes, I do love the UK recaps too! I wish the Aussie series would do those ... Sometimes they'll post updates to their FB page and/or the owners will respond to questions.

I rewatched the Canadian one a few months ago. I got a bit fed up with it being a constant 'Hilary complains because she doesn't have the budget she wants or there's a huge issue that the family thinks their budget should cover' drama. I do like the Aus one, it's always so calm and just nice to watch.