Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Because we love our cousins from overseas we thought y'all deserved a thread for the premier season of Love Island USA.

It starts July 9 at 8/7c on CBS

(Jealous the islanders get to crack on in Fiji and not Majorca)

Reactions: 3

WillowM

These people are so much better looking that the UK cast.
I cannot waittt!!!

Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm quite enjoying this, most of them are signed to a modeling agency but they still seem more normal.

Love how Michael has gone from complaining about how good looking he was to no one being interested in him and having to reassure himself what a catch he is 🀣

The two new guys are not, they're all hot. Only 20 episodes so they must have lots planned to go off quickly.

Just watched EP 4. Were they implying Mallory is a gold-digger?

Michael dyes his hair way too black, really doesn't suit him. Love how he can't hide it on his face when he's pissed.

Cormac whole look is messed up if he doesn't trim his facial hair every morning.

Ot about CBS but hate how censored they are, if there's even a hint of a bluge they'll get their blur pen out.

No surprise Michael went, he did seem a dead ting πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Naysayer

Arghhhh! Can't wait! I think it might be on itvbe here? Not sure though. Had a look this morning for a week's time and I can't see it. Also checked CBS reality and it's not there either. But I can't see any further than Tuesday night yet 😩

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The girls do NOT like being dumped πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
weston made the right choice, Mallory deserved to go. It didn’t make sense for him to pick her when there was nothing between them at all.
But Alana 😱 I felt sorry for her, yamen is trash.
Caro is annoying but she can be entertaining 🀣

I’m holding out for the Aussie version to beat both the UK and US version like it did last year.
I’m still not completely loving this πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ The voice over guy is so cringe it’s making it difficult to watch πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yel

Chatty Member
Will definitely be watching this, CBS is home of survivor my fave reality TV show and it's still good after 35+ seasons. Hopefully the editing is much better than itv and not as many mactors.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The request messages were all deleted but if anyone is having difficulties do say so πŸ˜‰

Zac. You got a tattoo because you thought it was pretty. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ β€œBut if it was to represent something”
It doesn’t work for that way πŸ˜†

It like the basic Insta girls getting a tattoo of a dolphin on their foot and saying it was to β€œrepresent the animals that were captured from their home waters to go in a display case at SeaWorld” 😐
you can’t turn β€œpretty” into β€œdeep” for tv πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I only watched 45 minutes so far I’m already off πŸ˜†

Last edited:

leigh213

VIP Member
I've sent a few messages to a few of you, hope it helps!

People on reddit are saying Michael ( the Anton type of this year) is "kinda cool, hot, but too reptilian" because of his blinking. But me watching him sit there and talk to the guys, he moves his leg a lot as he blinks and it's almost ADHD -like. He might even have a set of tics, which my husband has and it's very similar. What do you all think once you see him?

Caro is just gonna be a live one!!! ( I can't quit thinking of the brand of corn syrup here haha)

Yamen seems the nicest and most genuine so far, and love his accent. Guess time will tell.

Can't stand cashel and his floodin' pants and sandals. I'm like Lucie and hate sandals and toes all popping out.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Everyone is so much hotter. The villa is so much better with the sea views and tropical storms. Love that they're not going to play around with the editing and each day is a day

Michael isn't all that, him complaining about how difficult it is being that good looking. With that many prominent tattoos and approaching 30 he can't be booking that many jobs. Not surprised he hasn't had sex in a year.

Zac is hot, but seems pretty basic. He just got three bands tattooed on himself as it looks cool πŸ˜† good to have a cashier in there tho.

Mallory seems sweet.

Yamen is great, don't think it will work with his current coupling.

The southern guy seemed in much better shape on his photos, that all were old as he had no tattoos. I hope Kyra goes for him, he wasn't picked after all, she seems like the Maura.

The drummer seems fun, love that he's trying to win round Caro. Really like Caro. The drummer seems really young, I bet he's going to be going after alot of girls

They've imported "where's your head at" πŸ˜†

Still got 20 mins left but my tablet has died will watch the rest tomorrow..