Love in the Country (RTE)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I'm actually completely besotted with this show! Sorry, not Sorry!

Is anyone else watching it? I have lots of opinions . . .

Reactions: 1
Just caught up. Really enjoyed it ! Andy was lovely not too sure of Vicki

Andy was a pure gent. I really really couldn't warm to Vicki at all. She didn't seem at all genuine to me.
In fairness they looked very loved up when they caught up with them. An unkind part of me just sees her hungry for the land!!

Other thoughts

-The ultimate catch was that farmer/pharmacist from West Cork. He literally could have had his choice of women! It sounds like his texting game was weak af though.
- I really liked the girl from Roscommon, she was so nice and bubbly. The three guys she picked, I never saw such a bunch of God-help-us. Of course she picked the electrician (you know what they say about Snickers!!). He had zero personality unfortunately.
-The most remarkable one was the "alternative" guy from Carlow. This guy was living in a caravan on 10 acres of bad land with zero prospects of being able to offer any woman any kind of life. And he had all these beautiful girls queuing up for him!! I just don't know.
- The young guy from Wexford, I thought he was a very nice lad. I didn't like the redhead he picked one bit, she was tarting it up big time. Something obviously went badly wrong in the meantime because for a finish they nearly seemed hostile to each other!
-The heartbreaking one was the lady from Mayo and that lovely Alpaca farmer. They seemed absolutely perfect for each other. They were such a great fit. She was bubbly and energetic, while he was kind, grounded and very genuine. I thought they complemented each other so well.

I loved the program though, I thought it was such an antidote to all the fakery in things like Love Island or all the dating shows that are so scripted they are like Home and Away