Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tlong

She must be the most boring person on the gram? How is she a influencer?!
Bumped into her a few times over the years. She is not at all nice. Only interested in talking to those who can big her up on Instagram. Extra heavy with the photoshop tools also

Reactions: 4

Taedrinker

Wow, those are some strong accusations you’re making, but I guess it’s easy to say whatever you like while hiding behind an internet username, I’m curious if you would accuse someone of being a “pathological liar” if your full name was here and everyone knew who you were....I’m gona guess that you wouldn’t but feel free to prove me wrong 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Louise :ROFLMAO: howya findin tattle?

Reactions: 4

Tat4lyf

Shes viscous from what i heard, very bitchy and nasty to people if they cant do anything for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Think we should change the title of this thread to ...#LO’C used to be diet blogger, then beauty blogger, then clothes blogger, then chef and now Gardeners World. I actually don’t think she could be any more boring, I hope companies are still sending her PR and hoping for her to show people. 🙄
She’s a pretty good cure for insomnia. She’d bore you to sleep in about 20 seconds flat!

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She’s back again and the state of her…shocking dumpy legs. She is probable doing the usual “I’m here!” Post just to remind the PR companies so she still gets her freebies that she never posts about
Is she still doing the whole disappearing/reappearing on insta??? God love her. She's clutching at straws with her page.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Ya he should be going into 3rd year but moving schools and repeating 2nd year for some reason. He is a toe rag - fierce trouble altogether
You know what, I have no personal experience with her but the son always looked like a bit of a brat. I’d say she is a total dope of a mother and let’s him away with murder based on her old posts

Tat4lyf

It does encourage it, when i first followed her she used to put up a side by side of her in a satin dress with a gym photo all the time.

1234Z

I like her sometimes and other times she’s a melt. I think she also suffers from being allergic to being a grown up. I’m a working mom of two. Both my husband and I have high pressure jobs and the show still had to go on since March with work and parenting and 0 support. And we didn’t sit and moan and need days out for our mental health because we had no choice. This one has had date nights weekends away spa days etc I’ve lost count and still is rattled when she has to work a few days. I’ve deleted so many huns in the last few weeks because of this and my feed has improved so much with actual inspiring women getting shit done when shit needs to be done

Mona86

VIP Member
I can’t figure her out she’s all over insta -her own beauty magazine that’s ‘free for now’ , few hauls, promise of more hauls & skin/make up chats then she vanishes and cycle repeats !

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I heard a lot of stories from years ago when she was working in the Bons, a complete 🐮 to work with apparently and had major issues…she was out more than she was in…a bit like now to be honest. Meant to be a really horrible person

Newca

I heard from a colleague who used to work with her before she doesn't look like her insta pics at all, very different and goes missing lots in work dodges the jobs

Does anyone remember when the big freckle faced blogger called her out on facetuning? Jen is it? Ohhh there was killings

• Angry