Louise Cooney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Louise, I find her very down to earth. I just don’t like how she got in with Retro Flame.

I really like Louise, I find her very down to earth. I just don’t like how she got in with Retro Flame.
She’s known Retro for years. They’ve been friends since the last time Louise lived in New York.

Reactions: 3
I've always wondered when these influencers say "I've been getting a few questions about -insert product here-" if they just use that line to flog the product more 🧐 I'd find it so odd to message someone and ask there their watch or top is from.

Reactions: 1
I've always wondered when these influencers say "I've been getting a few questions about -insert product here-" if they just use that line to flog the product more 🧐 I'd find it so odd to message someone and ask there their watch or top is from.
It drives me mad when its the likes of Sosue or JJ who have a new product coming, and someone just happens to ask about it 🤮 I remember before Sosues eye palette came out and she said "so many people are asking about my eye shadow today", it was so nude it looked like she had nothing on her eyes so I highly doubt it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4