Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Omg does this mean we can talk about ma. Kelsey in London too? She’s so high and mighty lol

Reactions: 2

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Man im in the minority here because i actually LOVE anoushka's content. don't really know her personality much but i live for her pictures and videos!
I think she looks fab to be honest, she is stunning and her content is lovely, she is just a raging bitch of a human

Reactions: 2

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
You know the ones, never declare ads, utterly out of touch with reality, full of absolute crap! They stick on a frilly dress and start pirouetting atop a holocaust memorial- that type

Reactions: 1

rose15

Man im in the minority here because i actually LOVE anoushka's content. don't really know her personality much but i live for her pictures and videos!

secretsally345

I have no idea why Disney keeps sending Anoushka to America, her overpriced outfits & ridiculous posing sells it to no one

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So...the blonde flamingo has has had to have surgery after stubbing her toe,and us full blown drama, wheelchairs, hospital stays, the works. I have never encountered such a wet wipe of a human