London based travel and lifestyle influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the ones, never declare ads, utterly out of touch with reality, full of absolute crap! They stick on a frilly dress and start pirouetting atop a holocaust memorial- that type

Reactions: 1
Omg does this mean we can talk about ma. Kelsey in London too? She’s so high and mighty lol

Reactions: 2
I have no idea why Disney keeps sending Anoushka to America, her overpriced outfits & ridiculous posing sells it to no one

Man im in the minority here because i actually LOVE anoushka's content. don't really know her personality much but i live for her pictures and videos!

Man im in the minority here because i actually LOVE anoushka's content. don't really know her personality much but i live for her pictures and videos!
I think she looks fab to be honest, she is stunning and her content is lovely, she is just a raging witch of a human

Reactions: 2
So...the blonde flamingo has has had to have surgery after stubbing her toe,and us full blown drama, wheelchairs, hospital stays, the works. I have never encountered such a wet wipe of a human