Lol dolls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I’ve seen them for like £10+ in supermarkets, very pricey for what is essentially a plastic blind bag toy. I’m glad my daughter is way too young for them

Reactions: 1
Over use of plastic as well you would think in the day and age company's would be look at reducing waste not increasing.
My daughter got one for Christmas and the head keeps falling off

My daugthers got a few, iv stopped buying them as I hate the plastic waste and she doesn't ask anymore really. She does play with them though so I don't feel they have been a waste of money.

My daughter has about 70 🥴 taken her about 3 years to collect them and she does play with them though. It’s all she asks for on birthdays and Christmas!

For anyone that gets a double - there’s groups on Facebook for people to swap.

Reactions: 2
I’ve lost count of how many we have, from glitter series to disco or whatever else they change to, to lil sisters and now pets and boys. Somehow we’ve been so lucky to never get a duplicate, but now she’s on the big ones at £35 a piece 😫

My daughter has about 70 🥴 taken her about 3 years to collect them and she does play with them though. It’s all she asks for on birthdays and Christmas!

For anyone that gets a double - there’s groups on Facebook for people to swap.
Thanks for that will tell other half about it shes got a few doubles

I’ve lost count of how many we have, from glitter series to disco or whatever else they change to, to lil sisters and now pets and boys. Somehow we’ve been so lucky to never get a duplicate, but now she’s on the big ones at £35 a piece 😫
The £10 ones at the moment but little madam managed a £30 one at the airport