Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out if its the Invisaign making her face look weird or botox??
Think it’s the Botox, she said she loves getting it done, says it makes her makeup go on better. Never mind that she looks like a f’in chipmunk!

Reactions: 1
So, I can’t back this up in any way - but someone I know (close friend) got told by someone she knows (her close friend) that THEIR close friend was once browsing a swingers site and came across no other than Mr & Mrs P.
My close friend didn’t believe her close friend, so her close friend rang their close friend there and then and with no prompts confirmed the story.
Surpised she’s not trying to be the next VistaWife 😂😂

Does her husband also not work? Why is he in all her videos saying annoying stuff like when a primark summer dress looked like a nightie. 'Come shop with me' videos are meant to have a fun girly day out kinda vibe, and his presence is like going shopping with your uncle!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't work out if its the Invisaign making her face look weird or botox??
It looks like that weird sponge face people get with prolonged Botox use, her features have certainly changed and seem enlarged.

Reactions: 2
Is this trip to Butlins a freebie or are they paying??

She’s very clean living and Mrs Hinch esque - I wouldn’t have thought Butlins would be her thing?

Liza has a great figure IMO but those bikini bottoms are f’in hideous and doing her NO favours!!! And how minging and dirty is that pool floor at Butlins!!! 🤢

Her kids are sooo chavvy looking and acting 😮
Their names are pure chav. Her kids teachers will definitely have opinions about the names.

Good luck to them in the workplace - if I saw a CV from an Orlando they wouldn't be getting the job. Especially if I googled them and found pictures of their #gifted childhood holidays with their wannabe Influencer mum.

Reactions: 4
That story with her nails is pure cringe.
Blue nails, pretty childish for a grown mum of 3.
---
Their names are pure chav. Her kids teachers will definitely have opinions about the names.

Good luck to them in the workplace - if I saw a CV from an Orlando they wouldn't be getting the job. Especially if I googled them and found pictures of their #gifted childhood holidays with their wannabe Influencer mum.
Awful aren't they!