Livingmybethlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK (that’s all this woman says!)
Is there not a thread on this annoying woman ‘BETH’ who appears on my FYP documenting EVERYTHING… she farts and feels the need to
‘Just update you guys’! & Every third word is OK!
She invented a ghost for views but now the cats had kittens (that she won’t leave alone so the cat keeps trying to move them !!) so the ghosts gone quiet cos now she’s cute kittens for clout!
She got up this morning and felt the need to film opening the blinds and feeding the cat!
I scroll, I click not interested block and then bloody fan pages pop up 🙈
Surely I’m not the only person who finds her so irritating!

Reactions: 3
Oh how did I miss this i’ve been looking on & off to see if anyone would start a thread about her! She’s as thick as tit & bloody annoying 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised there aren’t more people on this thread that find her intensely annoying! The drama over her daughters arm OmG!

She’s a pain in the arse. I see she had the poor kid on explaining her broken arm and I scrolled on by - she’s probably updated her Amazon wish list for the occasion 🙄

Oh this one is annoying ! Her voice is bizarre, like she's trying to be a posh scouse and her dramatic video about her daughter. I honestly thought she was going to say she had a brain tumour or something, the way she started crying my baby's broken her arm... get a grip woman !

She has the child like a performing monkey you see the little girl looking for prompts from her when she’s in front of the camera and all the stuff on the wish list 😱

Beth’s constant licking of lips too 🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s so frustrating to listen to …. Just get to the bloody point !
Soooo frustrating to listen to it annoys me so know idea how people actually enjoy her videos. She’s an awful storyteller and takes forever to get to the point. “Yeah, um, so yeah guys , um, I’ll get straight to the point , um , yeah , um ” she never gets to the point of what she’s saying and then she attention seeks too its very odd. She also coerces her daughter into saying things and she should be ashamed of herself messing with her little girls head like that cause the poor child looks so confused sometimes like she knows what her mum is telling her isn’t true but cause she’s so little all she knows is to listen to her mum and go along with it.

Reactions: 2
Now she’s on repeat about ‘her’ tv show that she’s on with the imaginary ghost in the attic - did you know guys?!? I’m on a tv show, right Ok… (licks lips!)

Glad she has a page!!!

I can not agree enough about her telling a simple 2 minutes story, at first I was intrigued about the ghost but that came to an end quick when she would lick and slap her chops for a 10 minutes video and not actually get to the point!! So frustrating.

the women who lived in the house before Beth is clearly fed up of her asking questions she doesn’t have the answers to.

her content is shite!! ALMOST worse now than when she dragged the situation about her cat!!!
‘Urhh Apple, yeah….Soo Apple..let me just say guys before I drag it on…urhhh so yeah Apple (looks around the room) *deep breath* sorry guys….so yeah Apple……

duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Glad she has a page!!!

I can not agree enough about her telling a simple 2 minutes story, at first I was intrigued about the ghost but that came to an end quick when she would lick and slap her chops for a 10 minutes video and not actually get to the point!! So frustrating.

the women who lived in the house before Beth is clearly fed up of her asking questions she doesn’t have the answers to.

her content is shite!! ALMOST worse now than when she dragged the situation about her cat!!!
‘Urhh Apple, yeah….Soo Apple..let me just say guys before I drag it on…urhhh so yeah Apple (looks around the room) *deep breath* sorry guys….so yeah Apple……

duck off 😂😂
Agree with everything you’ve said!!😂 and I also noticed the woman who lived in house before her is clearly fed up of being messaged about the house being asked questions that she doesn’t have the answers to but Beth annoyingly keeps messaging her. If I was that woman I’d of blocked Beth by now.

How people who follow her are so easily fooled by her fake ghost story I don’t know cause at first yeah if someone is telling a ghost story then of course I’d listen to their experience to see if anything interesting that could have truth in it is being said but there comes a point when you know someone is lying and just being attention seeking😂 I knew it the first time I listened to her ghost sorry that it was bs and she’s coerced her little girl into saying what she wants her to say which is messed up. Beth loves the sound of her own voice while the rest of us have to suffer as she stumbles over her words and takes forever to say once sentence. She is loving the attention the fake ghost gets her so unfortunately she’ll keep it going for as long as she can.

• Heart