Liven family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are annoying and odd but I can’t help but be fascinated by them! Their videos seems to get tons of views even when they’re just shopping for the 100th time that day.

I don’t mind her so much but he just seems like a creep and for sure has some kind of weird pregnancy fetish. The oldest kid seems like he might have some kind of learning disability - not sure if they’ve ever addressed it?

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Reactions: 1
I quite like those pregnancy bump paintings
Her hair is verrrry purple lol

She suits the purple hair doesn’t she? Surprising as most of the time she looks super tacky!

She suits the purple hair doesn’t she? Surprising as most of the time she looks super tacky!
Yup lol
Her Hubby has purple hair now too
Her make up is amazing. I quite like watching her now and again She’s pretty without make up but the make up is a biggg transformation

Loved there trick or treat series but the 10 year old son series is a bit weird as thats not his son and it dont mske sense

Eow tjis family and the disney obsession they must have £1000s of stuff i just seen the kitchen its like custom made with so much disney ornaments i mean it looks nice but so obsessive

So purple hair all around a fake family emergency and took timee out missed the $$ so back with the trillion ticktoks to fer disney money again