Liv Harland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isnt awful she can hold a note but i just dont think shes anything special in her singng its just normal not outstanding

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but started getting sick with her constant going on lives to get to number 1 spot and practically begging for gifts/money when battling.

Worst bit is when she's battling her girlfriend Laura and they're both pocketing from it.

Reactions: 1
I saw the duet with jaquline jossa. I dont think it was that good but so many say her voice is amazing

I definitely think there's better singers on tiktok but Liv seems to get more recognition because of the boost the roo give her, by sending her loads of tiktok universes.

Lots better singers about shes not awful just normsl in my opinion
I agree - not amazing but not bad!

Does my head in with the constant begging for gifts when her and Laura are battling each other...Perhaps this thread should be in the superbegger category!

Ohhh I caught this girl on live and it was beg beg beg
Even outright asking for universe and lions
Then she started singing
Sorry but I don’t think she’s all that
It’s all breathy then all echoey on the mic
Seems to be doing ok, and git herself a few proper gigs and good luck to her
But these beggars just do my head in
Surely there’s genuine charity’s that people would rather give the cost of a universe to than to someone who’s clearly making a living anyway

She's getting worse with begging! It's embarrassing. Also get a bit of a feeling from her that she feels entitled to it? Just get such weird feels from her.

She's getting worse with begging! It's embarrassing. Also get a bit of a feeling from her that she feels entitled to it? Just get such weird feels from her.
Yup
Mandi Fisher another singer is going down the begging path now too

Shes done like a trillion tiktoks of her latest song and i get shes proud of it but am i wrong saying shes not all that at singing?

Shes done like a trillion tiktoks of her latest song and i get shes proud of it but am i wrong saying shes not all that at singing?
I know, she literally overpromotes to the point it gets people sick of hearing it.

Agree, she isn't amazing, there's much better on the app

I know, she literally overpromotes to the point it gets people sick of hearing it.

Agree, she isn't amazing, there's much better on the app
Her names getting out there now if anyone watches island one of last week’s episodes they played her my girl song i was like is that ger song and yeah it was

I just noticed she sang at that tegan scotts funeral how sad that accident was and such a nice thing to sing there