Little things that annoy you immensely #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something bugging you but isn't 'big' enough for the rant thread?

You've found your people here! :)

Reactions: 4
People calling things everything under the sun other than their actual name, like stfu you know they’re called AirPods and not AirBuds

Reactions: 12
Current annoyances...

That Barbie movie. Its not even out until July and the adverts are everywhere. And who is it even for, anyway?

Drag queens. Some things are better in small doses. Drag queens are one of those things, yet they're currently inescapable. And cosmetics companies using them to sell their wares. What's next, Coco the Clown and Pennywise share their make-up tips?

People who drag their children/pushchairs over a pedestrian crossing when the green man is not on. Risk it all you want if you're on your own, but I hate to see people hurrying their kids over the crossing through moving traffic because they can't be arsed to wait 20 seconds.

That thing the people do with their lips/teeth after they've had a sip of a stiff drink. If you don't know what I mean, Robin Thicke does it in the Blurred Lines video :sick:

People who leave lids off pens, or leave a clicky pen in the "on" position.

On eBay and Vinted, where an item of clothing is described as "brand new, never worn", yet oh look, there's the seller wearing it in the photos.

When you unsubscribe from an email newsletter, but you keep receiving them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we please change back the title to immensely? 😬 that's a little thing annoying me 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My husband has recently reconnected with his grown up daughter which is obviously great its been a long road and I'm genuinely happy for both of them but.........
He now keeps referring to her as my daughter instead of her name which is really starting to grate on me 🙄

Reactions: 17
My sister has a friend with four sons who are all late teens/early 20s. Years ago when they were small and being christened, my sister was made godparent to one of them. Recently she's started calling him 'my godson' instead of his name and no one knows who she's talking about. I don't know why she's started doing this, we're not even religious and she's never made a big deal about it before. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When the toothpaste slides off the toothbrush before you've even managed to get any in your mouth. Infuriates me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When the toothpaste slides off the toothbrush before you've even managed to get any in your mouth. Infuriates me
When my 9 year old daughter squirts half the tube of toothpaste into the sink, up the wall and on to the towel trying to put toothpaste on her toothbrush! Every bloody day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The apartment next to mine is on the market (again) and there seems to be a constant stream of people coming to look at it. Which is fine, and obviously great that there's a lot of interest, but they seem to be coming at all hours. Why not just hold an open house?

Reactions: 2
The latest thing on one of the local Facebook pages. People post about a missing cat or dog, then when loads of people have shared it they change it to some scammy MLM post or referral link.

• Wow
Sitting in a waiting area, where I will be for at least an hour and the woman on the next seat is swinging her feet causing the whole row to shake because the seats are all joined together.

I asked her politely to stop, and in fairness she did.

I'm officially a grump.

• Haha
Dear Hyundai,

Nobody gives a flying duck about how your name is pronounced. Stop with the passive aggressive radio adverts correcting people. Just stop it.

Sincerely,

Everyone (except the marketing director at “HEE-UN-DAY”)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it annoying when you hear other parents having a massive argument with their child about putting a coat/jumper on.

If they don't want to wear one leave them alone, they'll soon tell you if they're cold!

Reactions: 10
Listening to other people doing that arguing that's really flirting in public 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.