Lisa's Lust List #14 Ba Ba silly sheep have you any dough, buy my period jumpers...go, go, go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! The message to Aimee. A little passive aggressive?

Ladies. This one has peaked. She knows it too. Her following has stalled a little too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For such a full thread there's not much of a recap; Pieta House fundraiser night was a shambles, no money handed over thus far, she went away for Xmas, thought we would have a break, no, she's fallen in love with her sister in law. RIP Aisling Murphy, she was a thundering disgrace during this time, and to be honest since she got the new dog her posts are absolutely manic, sweatshirts from sweatshop released. We can spot the sheeple now which is good I suppose. Her posts are gone crazy though and she's losing the run of herself. Any additions to this welcome, I just glanced through the thread. Great title too btw,

Reactions: 17
Wow! The message to Aimee. A little passive aggressive?

Ladies. This one has peaked. She knows it too. Her following has stalled a little too.
Fleesa peaked a couple of years ago. Second desperate attempt to cry "bullied" in the press last summer failed. All these desperate giveaways that have gained her no new followers. The next thing for Fleesa is to start going down the hill and loose followers

For such a full thread there's not much of a recap; Pieta House fundraiser night was a shambles, no money handed over thus far, she went away for Xmas, thought we would have a break, no, she's fallen in love with her sister in law. RIP Aisling Murphy, she was a thundering disgrace during this time, and to be honest since she got the new dog her posts are absolutely manic, sweatshirts from sweatshop released. We can spot the sheeple now which is good I suppose. Her posts are gone crazy though and she's losing the run of herself. Any additions to this welcome, I just glanced through the thread. Great title too btw,
An excellent recap! She does 20 insane things a day... hard to keep up and remember it all

Just wondering if anyone is willing to take one for the team and order one of her sweatshirts? If I were in Ireland I would order one, take pictures to share on tattle and then return it to her! Selling only online takes away from people being able to feel the quality... I'm sure her sales would be crap if you could buy in store. The reviews are from brainwashed sheeple. They are like when I was 13 and ran out to buy Britney Spears' perfume because I liked her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor murph..

also hundreds of thousands. love its 144k not 997k followers
I think she's counting the 200k Facebook followers that she ignores. They're only acknowledged when she needs them to buy her product or donate to her christmas fundraisers

If you're on her website read the why she loves the brands for each brand. None of them give an actual reason why she loves the brand... except the hyatt which she raves about because Linda gives her free stays

Reactions: 3
I could buy one if we all post pics of us in random places and uploading..

It could be fun??? Anyone interested?? Can post on etc???

Reactions: 1
I HATE the way she says a bitchy thing and then laughs… it’s so passive aggressive. Like telling Aimee she’s a disaster. NOt funny.
You can always tell when she’s saying something shady or bitchy- she laughs at the same time.
Hate that falseness.. if you’re gonna say something bitchy, have the courage to say it- don’t pretend you’re joking when your eyes say how cold and hard you really are. It just comes across as fake and even tho people don’t know why they feel uneasy, they do.
That’s why shes starting to lose followers- subconsciously people are picking up that she’s false

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I HATE the way she says a bitchy thing and then laughs… it’s so passive aggressive. Like telling Aimee she’s a disaster. NOt funny.
You can always tell when she’s saying something shady or bitchy- she laughs at the same time.
Hate that falseness.. if you’re gonna say something bitchy, have the courage to say it- don’t pretend you’re joking when your eyes say how cold and hard you really are. It just comes across as fake and even tho people don’t know why they feel uneasy, they do.
That’s why shes starting to lose followers- subconsciously people are picking up that she’s false
Totally agree. If Aimee is such a disaster how is she one of the most successful makeup artists whilst also running a makeup academy training people who want to become a makeup artist whilst also building on what’s already a very successful makeup range?? Jealous much Fleeceya?!! Oh and at such a young age too whilst Fleeceya is a bitter auld dried up prune that was left in the sun too long!

Aimee’s latest post is at qvc Uk…..well today she let qvc Ireland step in….

Reactions: 15
Excellent points made above.
It’s the ‘your a disaster.’ She can’t even spell it correctly either. You’re is your are Your is your. She just strikes me as someone who has no interests.

She strikes me as someone who has made a lot of enemies and me thinks that will end up biting her in the ass for a finish.

Reactions: 10
Fleesa peaked a couple of years ago. Second desperate attempt to cry "bullied" in the press last summer failed. All these desperate giveaways that have gained her no new followers. The next thing for Fleesa is to start going down the hill and loose followers

An excellent recap! She does 20 insane things a day... hard to keep up and remember it all

Just wondering if anyone is willing to take one for the team and order one of her sweatshirts? If I were in Ireland I would order one, take pictures to share on tattle and then return it to her! Selling only online takes away from people being able to feel the quality... I'm sure her sales would be crap if you could buy in store. The reviews are from brainwashed sheeple. They are like when I was 13 and ran out to buy Britney Spears' perfume because I liked her
Yes she’s desperate to get followers with giveaways lately…..but it’s going up very very slowly and I’m sure lot will unfollow as quickly as they followed given she’s more manic recently than she ever was….no consistency and hundreds of stories a day, not sustainable to keep an audience interested.

Attachments

Her prescription must have run out. She is absolutely needing an intervention with her behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Great recap, but I think someone mentioned they got a DM from pieta saying they received the funds from the idonate page , but she still hasn't mentioned the money "all proceeds"/ "all profit" from her fruit of the loom jumpers (unsure to what she actually meant, I don't think she knows the difference 🙊) she's waiting on her accountant to sort that 😂😂 oh and she only promotes products she has tested and can stand over the yet up she put airpods that were genuine replica of apple 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes she’s desperate to get followers with giveaways lately…..but it’s going up very very slowly and I’m sure lot will unfollow as quickly as they followed given she’s more manic recently than she ever was….no consistency and hundreds of stories a day, not sustainable to keep an audience interested.
Agreed most of those people only followed to win the prize and will unfollow. For the number of people that were tagged, not that many actually bothered to follow her. Not even prizes are enticing people to follow her. It's like you're reading my mind! Absolutely no consistency with her and hundreds of pointless, rambling stories. For someone so desperate to gain more followers to sell to she hasn't a clue how to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stopped looking at her stories sick looking at dog and messages she sents herself.Icome here to read about her if interested I go look at story.

Reactions: 11
Poor murph..

also hundreds of thousands. love its 144k not 997k followers
She adds up her IG and FB followers. Even though they’re probably the same people in a lot of cases🥴

That synopsis on her website is vomit inducing🤮

• Haha
Great recap, but I think someone mentioned they got a DM from pieta saying they received the funds from the idonate page , but she still hasn't mentioned the money "all proceeds"/ "all profit" from her fruit of the loom jumpers (unsure to what she actually meant, I don't think she knows the difference 🙊) she's waiting on her accountant to sort that 😂😂 oh and she only promotes products she has tested and can stand over the yet up she put airpods that were genuine replica of apple 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was me and yes from the idonate page and the zoom event but nothing on the jumpers she sold

Reactions: 2
I could buy one if we all post pics of us in random places and uploading..

It could be fun??? Anyone interested?? Can post on etc???
.....and then put it up on DoneDeal as an Unwanted Gift - unless you really want to be seen walking around in a 'period piece' 😆 :m

• Haha
It’s all so cheap. I really need to see the quality of this jumper though. We all do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.