Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love a wee update
She met a fellow widower from County Derry last year. He has 2 kids. Wife died 2 years ago. She's moving up that direction now. Good luck to them though I'd say he has his work cut out for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think it’s fair enough if she doesn’t want to post on her page at the moment because she’s probably being bombarded with questions.
Is she actually moving up to a Derry for him? Pretty tough with 4 kids involved (who have all been through a lot)

Reactions: 3
Wow, she's moving to Derry? I'd have thought she would have the sense to keep her own house and base near work.
Shes nuts moving for any man at this early stage. His arse would need to be studded with diamonds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, she's moving to Derry? I'd have thought she would have the sense to keep her own house and base near work.
Shes nuts moving for any man at this early stage. His arse would need to be studded with diamonds
I don’t think her job is full time permanent. She’ll likely rent the house out

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So much of her personality was based on the area she lived in. In particular the amount of over discussion and association with Christopher to the house & everyday life.
It wasn’t healthy for her and definitely not the amount enforced memories she was packing onto the kids.

She will have had the mortgage etc most likely cleared when he died with insurance so not like she’s any financial woes.

Maybe it’s easier to make a life away from that moving to the next step,

I assume that wherever she is going isn’t the new partners old martial home or area he lived with his late wife. That’s a whole other level of ghosts for her and the kids to deal with.

Reactions: 6
Funny I saw her out in Derry there a few days before Christmas didn’t see the man though, but she was talking to a girl my friend knew who also lost her partner and she gave her her number and all to arrange a wee coffee date and chat, which I thought was very nice!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it annoying shes just trying to flog tit on her page? I know she dosnt HAVE TO update, but either come on, or stay off😤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No, its her account she can do what ever she wants with it. She owes the public nothing!

Reactions: 1
Selling stuff you can easily purchase on Shein/Temu. 🙄
Only has 2k followers on the bright start page so using the other platform that has 48k followers.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it annoying shes just trying to flog tit on her page? I know she dosnt HAVE TO update, but either come on, or stay off😤
Sure do!!! And of course its her page and all that but its v annoying. If i wanted to see the stuff shes selling i would follow it🤣

Reactions: 6