Lily Bult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Digga D said she was 4 months so she must be still. Theo campbell would of usually been first to deny it. He always is talking tit on his storys and hes been awfully quiet. It must be true but he doesn't want to confirm as hes just had a baby !

Reactions: 1
Digga D said she was 4 months so she must be still. Theo campbell would of usually been first to deny it. He always is talking tit on his storys and hes been awfully quiet. It must be true but he doesn't want to confirm as hes just had a baby !
She’s back from Dubai now as well. I would’ve thought she’d stay till the end of lockdown. Plus wanting to give up onlyfans soon. Not sure why she doesn’t deny or admit it either way

Feel like if you were not pregnant and someone said you were you would just straight up say no? Unless she likes the attention, I think it could be true

Reactions: 3
Feel like if you were not pregnant and someone said you were you would just straight up say no? Unless she likes the attention, I think it could be true
Exactly you would deny it straight away! And digga d wouldnt of made it up. I wonder how he knew?

She just looks so fake, I don't why this is the "in" look and if it will ever die?!

So many girls/women look the same these days
I know! I don't understand why girls do this to themselves, going out getting plastic surgery when they don't even need it! They are much more beautiful without it and it's a shame they can't see that!

I know! I don't understand why girls do this to themselves, going out getting plastic surgery when they don't even need it! They are much more beautiful without it and it's a shame they can't see that!
She just to be so pretty before surgery, yet she thinks she looked awful. I still do think she’s pretty tbf but could quickly go the other way if she keeps up with the filler

I think if she's going for that look and she's happy then that's fine :) she has a very "influencer" look now but i think she is still pretty

I think if she's going for that look and she's happy then that's fine :) she has a very "influencer" look now but i think she is still pretty
I agree i think she is pretty, lips abit to much but i dont think shes had them done for a while they usef to look way worse

Hmmm, just saw an article that Theo Campbells mystery baby mama has had a baby. It wasn't Lily then.

I like her... yes she’s had loads of surgery and I think it’s too much for a girl her age but she looks gorgeous. she seems to honest and carefree I love watching her tiktoks.

She was live yesterday and said she wasn’t. She’s very real tbf seems like a nice girl. She would be big I reckon if she restarted YouTube

She was live yesterday and said she wasn’t. She’s very real tbf seems like a nice girl. She would be big I reckon if she restarted YouTube
i know this isn't a rave forum but i actually do rate her. i like people who are honest about what they do etc. i would like her to start youtube, i'd deffo watch. just wish she'd lay off the filler, she's so naturally pretty

i’m from the same area as her ish and she is the first girl I knew of who started an onlyfans, I’ve heard her OF has been leaked on Reddit/online which is literally awful. I don’t actually know anything about her but I remember her name being kind of famous coz she did YouTube then being an influencer etc

Last edited:
I like her. She seems honest. I wish we’d do youtube again but the hate would probably be too much

Is she still friends with the mixed race girl - can’t remember her name for the life of me? She had HUGE horrible overfilled lips and dark long hair