Lifewithloux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's excruciating seeing her so low. I think she is actually getting help but doesn't seem like she is getting much at home. Really feel for the poor lass x

I dip in and out of how I feel about her. She massively needs help, and I worry for the welfare of her children. But she doesn’t help herself and her wish lists that she pushes on people to buy from is just totally shameless.

she is a massive mess and I personally feel the best thing she could do is place her children in the care of a trusted relative (or the state) and for her to sort herself out.

Reactions: 3
Is this the women who has the Amazon wish list ?

If so she’s a absolute mentalist she looks like she’s on drugs

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we’re allowed to talk about her, but she desperately needs help

Reactions: 5
Stole the idea from the other wrongun “xmythreeandme” who’s had that many accounts due to her behaviour
And then ske kicked off and mocked her for doing exactly what she was doing. They are all so odd! But it's entertaining nonetheless. Like a soap drama lol. But I do feel for Lou and her struggles with her mental health. I feel like she could do with an intervention so she has a lot more support at home. Her face is a mess from picking. She needs a positive female influences to guid her back onto the right path.

And then ske kicked off and mocked her for doing exactly what she was doing. They are all so odd! But it's entertaining nonetheless. Like a soap drama lol. But I do feel for Lou and her struggles with her mental health. I feel like she could do with an intervention so she has a lot more support at home. Her face is a mess from picking. She needs a positive female influences to guid her back onto the right path.

I don’t think she does herself any favours what so ever

Is Lou’s Mum not on the scene? She definitely needs help / support. She really doesn’t help herself, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her, some days it’s like watching a breakdown evolve live on her stories, she does seem to have taken a break from IG recently but her life still seems problematic and her MH has taken the knock. I think she has mentioned that she doesn’t have a female role model to look up to, that’s how her friendship with Carol came about.

Is Lou’s Mum not on the scene? She definitely needs help / support. She really doesn’t help herself, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her, some days it’s like watching a breakdown evolve live on her stories, she does seem to have taken a break from IG recently but her life still seems problematic and her MH has taken the knock. I think she has mentioned that she doesn’t have a female role model to look up to, that’s how her friendship with Carol came about.

I don’t believe any of it
She’s most definitely using some kind of substances
Carol fuels the fire which is lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.